British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   as of dec. 4 ...... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/dec-4-a-270144/)

brianheart Dec 4th 2004 1:59 am

as of dec. 4 ......

i will sleeping with someones wife. MY WIFE!!!! for anyone who remembers my story it has been a very long time waiting for this day. i'm so happy and excited. everyone on this board has been very helpful and supportive and i would like to thank everyone. well wish me luck and thanks again.

coloradomrs Dec 4th 2004 2:06 am

Re: as of dec. 4 ......

Originally Posted by brianheart
i will sleeping with someones wife. MY WIFE!!!! for anyone who remembers my story it has been a very long time waiting for this day. i'm so happy and excited. everyone on this board has been very helpful and supportive and i would like to thank everyone. well wish me luck and thanks again.

CONGRAULATIONS!!!!! I bet you feel like christmas came a few weeks early for you two, huh? What a great christmas for you. All the best to you both.

Noorah101 Dec 4th 2004 2:09 am

Hi Brian, yes...I remember you from last year....wow, Congratulations!! :D What a wonderful Christmas present!

Best Wishes,
Rene

Hypertweeky Dec 4th 2004 5:01 am

Oh my gosh Brian!! After all the tears and trouble she will be with you again!! I am so happy for you!!
Take care and let us know how it goes!!
GOOD LUCK:)

letysjim Dec 4th 2004 5:35 am

great be happy Congrats
Jim

FlyergirlUK Dec 4th 2004 3:07 pm

Many congratulations Brian!! I'm so pleased the day has finally come for you both.

May you have many happy years together and may all your troubles be little ones.

Have a great day!

Best wishes

Tam :)