DCF London

Old Jan 7th 2020, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

stuwoolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DCF London

I understand the DCF option is closing. I understand the facility has already closed in other parts of the world. I understand DCF London is also scheduled for closure and this may be early 2020.

Has a more precise date for closure of DCF London been made known?

TIA
Old Jan 7th 2020, 1:09 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DCF London

Nothing has been announced.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 1:56 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

No.

Rene
Old Jan 7th 2020, 5:36 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

If it does close it will be by August 2020.

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-...ration-offices

However London is expecting to close no later than March 10, and possible by the end of this month.

Last edited by lansbury; Jan 7th 2020 at 5:40 pm.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lansbury
If it does close it will be by August 2020.

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-...ration-offices

However London is expecting to close no later than March 10, and possible by the end of this month.

Where does it say London is closing?

I saw that 13 will close, 12 of which are announced, one more to pick.

I'd be surprised if London was To go

Last edited by scrubbedexpat096; Jan 7th 2020 at 6:10 pm.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 6:14 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phathamster
Where does it say London is closing?

I saw that 13 will close 12 f which are announced one more to pick.

I'd be surprised if London was To go
It doesn't say London is closing. I said London is expecting to close, we'll see by March 10th if I was right, or not.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the replies.

Its tough not knowing for sure.😟
Old Jan 7th 2020, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lansbury
It doesn't say London is closing. I said London is expecting to close, we'll see by March 10th if I was right, or not.
without arguing semantics wher does this hunch that London is expected to close and the march bthe 10th date come from?
Old Jan 8th 2020, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Phathamster
without arguing semantics wher does this hunch that London is expected to close and the march bthe 10th date come from?
A friend of mine who works for USCIS. Whether she is right or not I have no idea, but she seems fairly sure the USCIS office in London is closing.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Thanks again for all replies. My US Spouse and I will be completing our i-130 this weekend with a view to using DCF London.

As far as I can ascertain, the forms required are i-130, i-130a and the form outlining financial support (i-864?) as both my wife and I are located in Scotland at the moment.

Are these forms printed then signed and sent hardcopy to US Embassy in London?

Thanks for all your guidance.

Last edited by stuwoolf; Jan 10th 2020 at 4:50 am.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 6:17 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

The I-864 is not sure until your in -person interview. You'll bring it with you to that appointment.

Yes, originals are mailed to London.

Rene
Old Jan 10th 2020, 6:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuwoolf
Thanks again for all replies. My US Spouse and I will be completing our i-130 this weekend with a view to using DCF London.

As far as I can ascertain, the forms required are i-130, i-130a and the form outlining financial support (i-864?) as both my wife and I are located in Scotland at the moment.

Are these forms printed then signed and sent hardcopy to US Embassy in London?

Thanks for all your guidance.

Don't forget all your evidence as outlined on the Embassy website.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
Don't forget all your evidence as outlined on the Embassy website.
Originally Posted by Noorah101
The I-864 is not sure until your in -person interview. You'll bring it with you to that appointment.

Yes, originals are mailed to London.

Rene
​​​​​​​So the i-864 is not sent with the i-130, i-130a and the G-1145. Only the completed i-130, i-130a and the G-1145 is mailed to US Embassy along with the requested supporting evidence. Correct?
Old Jan 10th 2020, 11:38 pm

Sorry for my typo. Correct, the I-864 is NOT sent with the I-130 package. It is brought with you to the interview.

Rene
Old Jan 11th 2020, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Sorry for my typo. Correct, the I-864 is NOT sent with the I-130 package. It is brought with you to the interview.

Rene
Thank you.

I did get what you were saying but just wanted to be doubley sure​​​​​​.
Having gone through the minefield (and blindfolded too) that is the current UK Visa System I needed to fully understand.

Thanks for your help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.