Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

DCF I-130 payment methods

DCF I-130 payment methods

Old Feb 20th 2017, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

UKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud of
Default Re: DCF I-130 payment methods

Thanks everyone for your responses!

We've decided to simply open a bank account with one of the banks which do provide international bankers drafts and proceed from there.
Old Feb 20th 2017, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

chris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond reputechris23 has a reputation beyond repute

Lloyds do this. We got ours a few weeks ago.

Just be aware that Lloyds don't do it same day so be prepared to obtain it a couple of days in advance of when you need it, we didn't and had to delay posting our application by a couple of days.

Good Luck
Old Mar 3rd 2017, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

UKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud of

Just as an FYI for everyone on here.

USCIS seems to have updated their website and policies to now include payment via credit cards for the DCF i-130 application.

Seems that many people have been affected by this issue. Too bad I already submitted a bankers draft!
Old Mar 14th 2017, 10:15 am
Been there, done that

devoted2him3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UKC90
Yeah, so I've noticed that Barclays is the only bank that does do an International Bankers Draft. Time to get a Barclays current account!
We were also able to get one from Natwest, but you have to have an account with them.