Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

DCF - I-130 Filing in London. Join In Here!

DCF - I-130 Filing in London. Join In Here!

Old Aug 21st 2011, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Shermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to all
Default Re: DCF - I-130 Filing in London. Join In Here!

Originally Posted by oliver22
Right interview tomorrow, off to make sure all my form are in order, will post tomorrow how it all goes
That's great. Good luck!
Old Aug 21st 2011, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

nancyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Right interview tomorrow, off to make sure all my form are in order, will post tomorrow how it all goes
Good luck Oliver. I meant to post earlier that my UKC husband got his approval last week with no issues, so we are good to go.
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

oliver22 is an unknown quantity at this point

APPROVED!!!!! In and out in under an hour
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Qube is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:50 am
Just Joined

APPROVED!!!!! In and out in under an hour
Wow! That's great - congratulations!!
FYI, we got the big mysterious envelope & passport with visa today (4 working days after interview).
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Oh cool, yeah they told me it would be between 3 to 5 working days so I have just booked my flight for next wednesday, when do you fly out?
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

Oh cool, yeah they told me it would be between 3 to 5 working days so I have just booked my flight for next wednesday, when do you fly out?
We fly out next Wednesday too! Heading to Charlotte, NC. Had to book flights in advance since we've shipped our things already (US Customs requires flight info), so we took a chance it would be ok to fly then. Where are you heading?
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Heading to Nashville via DC but think we are going to settle in Charleston, SC as I hear it is paradise
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

I have a question now I am an LPR, what forms do I fill out on the plane and give in to the officer at the airport?
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 6:52 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question now I am an LPR, what forms do I fill out on the plane and give in to the officer at the airport?
hi oliver22,
You won't be an LPR (Legal Permanent Resident) until after you have been admitted on arrival with your Immigrant Visa (what you have in your passport).

You'll find the answer to your questions and some other information here:
Immigrant Visa Arrival
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

I was going to fill out the form anyway just thought I would ask, probably wont write on here again so good luck to everyone still waiting and take that Ian guy with a pinch a salt, or perhaps gin as it may take the edge of his comments
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Shermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to all

I was going to fill out the form anyway just thought I would ask, probably wont write on here again so good luck to everyone still waiting and take that Ian guy with a pinch a salt, or perhaps gin as it may take the edge of his comments
Well, that's a shame. But congrats & good luck, I hope everything goes well with the move
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 7:27 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm, my impression from numerous posts on this web site is that a Brit who's had a bit is inclined to get more testy, rather than less, on hearing edgy comments.

Regards, JEff

perhaps gin as it may take the edge of his comments
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 7:55 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

What a peculiar reply.

You don't need to fill in "the form". You'll need to do a Customs declaration (I guess that is a form) but not an I-94 card.

What exactly more did you require in my reply? I've already written a very helpful article that spells out every step you need to make, from before boarding your flight in the Old Country to after leaving the airport in the US. Are you mad because I didn't write it out in a reply to you individually?
I'm truly puzzled.

Glad you got what (you think) you need here.
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:39 pm

Attn London I-130 Filers:

I will no longer be maintaining the DCF wiki entry
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/DCF_I-130_Filed_In_London

To keep this document up to date and useful, I encourage you to submit corrections to the document. If you need help with wiki formatting and use, I suggest you contact USA Moderator Bob, who helped me a lot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.