Reload this Page >

DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:34 pm
Lisa

Lisa A Burrows is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

Originally Posted by oliver22
I have had I130 approval, just waiting for my case number then will book my medical for asap, so hopefully only a couple of months left for me. I think once I have completed the process I may take a nice holiday down in Naples
Hi Oliver, any luck on your case number yet?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

classicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond reputeclassicmds has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick question about bags at the Embassy for my interview this week.

The site says no 'large bags': I have a think leather document holder which I'd like to take to keep all my papers safe: do you think this will get through security? Or should I just go with all my papers in a paper folder? Anyone who's been have advice?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by classicmds
Just a quick question about bags at the Embassy for my interview this week.

The site says no 'large bags': I have a think leather document holder which I'd like to take to keep all my papers safe: do you think this will get through security? Or should I just go with all my papers in a paper folder? Anyone who's been have advice?
I heard a lady the other day took a 'tote bag' and it got through, I think the kinda thing your referring to is the same size, so you could try it.

Worst comes to worst, get there early and try, if they say no, check it at goulds for 3quid
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

LuccaGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone out there tried to change their interview dates?

We called the premium number, they told us to email..we did that over a week ago and still haven't received an email back? I have been trying to call (always says it is too busy and they can't take my call.) I will email again I suppose...
thanks
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

Chris Burrows is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LuccaGirl

We called the premium number, they told us to email..we did that over a week ago and still haven't received an email back? I have been trying to call (always says it is too busy and they can't take my call.) I will email again I suppose...
thanks
I bet you are pressing #3? try pressing #4 that worked for me?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

thanks
give it time, took them over one week to reply to me, almost 2 weeks before i got a reply and new date
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chris Burrows
I think I pushed number one for interview dates?? what was number 4 pertaining too?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britishspouse
give it time, took them over one week to reply to me, almost 2 weeks before i got a reply and new date
THanks Britishspouse,
How much later was the interview date? We have August 1st as our date - unfortunately, a date that doesn't work for us... But, if they don't get back to us soon, we probably won't get a interview until the end of September.......
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

THanks Britishspouse,
How much later was the interview date? We have August 1st as our date - unfortunately, a date that doesn't work for us... But, if they don't get back to us soon, we probably won't get a interview until the end of September.......
mine was earlier. I originally got 29th july, then got 25th july
Old Jul 12th 2011, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

shadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chris Burrows
what is the difference between 3 and 4 ?
Old Jul 13th 2011, 2:48 pm
Lisa

Originally Posted by shadowmeister
what is the difference between 3 and 4 ?
There is no difference as I have spoke to the same people on both numbers! I get the most luck wth #4!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

chask is an unknown quantity at this point

hello everyone, we've been told my wife's interview date is scheduled for 2nd August. We found out by calling the 09042 450 100 number and subsequently emailing the [email protected] address on Monday, 11th July. They emailed us back on Wednesday the 13th telling us the interview date. They said the letter was in the post, but we haven't received it yet. Glad to hear others have had success bringing forward their interview date. I will try to do that as well.

Received notice I-130 had been filed 22 Dec 2010. RFE request on 11 May 2011 (received in post on 15 May). Sent response to RFE 18 May. I-130 approval 7 June 2011 (received in post 11 June). Case number received 15th June. Medical on 24th June. Interview scheduled for 2nd August.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

shadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really nice

Originally Posted by chask
hello everyone, we've been told my wife's interview date is scheduled for 2nd August. We found out by calling the 09042 450 100 number and subsequently emailing the [email protected] address on Monday, 11th July. They emailed us back on Wednesday the 13th telling us the interview date. They said the letter was in the post, but we haven't received it yet. Glad to hear others have had success bringing forward their interview date. I will try to do that as well.

Received notice I-130 had been filed 22 Dec 2010. RFE request on 11 May 2011 (received in post on 15 May). Sent response to RFE 18 May. I-130 approval 7 June 2011 (received in post 11 June). Case number received 15th June. Medical on 24th June. Interview scheduled for 2nd August.
wow, I just realized, your timeline is nearly exactly like ours and you received an rfe as we did. interesting!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 6:24 pm
Lisa

Originally Posted by chask

Well, I think the money you pay to ring the embassy is money well spent as it seems we get results! My hubby just completed his medical today and they said they needed a copy of his police report! Well that information was not on the website! They were happy enough that we fax it in the morning, beware when you call and skip the letter that there maybe vital info you are not getting prior to your medical or interview and therefore it maybe worth spending an extra couple of minutes asking them if there is anything not available on the website that you need to know!

The embassy said they mailed our case number last friday and we have yet to receive it! Needless to say it's a good job we called as the medical is now completed and we have already sent in our DS230 and DS2001.

I think if we have not heard anything regarding our visa interview in the next two weeks I will call!

Thank you to everyone who put their experiences on here as I have learnt so much and definitely feel we have been moving forward quicker in this process as a result and for that I am so grateful to you all! (Can't you just tell I'm American lol) Group Hug lololololol!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lisa A Burrows
Well, I think the money you pay to ring the embassy is money well spent as it seems we get results! My hubby just completed his medical today and they said they needed a copy of his police report! Well that information was not on the website! They were happy enough that we fax it in the morning, beware when you call and skip the letter that there maybe vital info you are not getting prior to your medical or interview and therefore it maybe worth spending an extra couple of minutes asking them if there is anything not available on the website that you need to know!

The embassy said they mailed our case number last friday and we have yet to receive it! Needless to say it's a good job we called as the medical is now completed and we have already sent in our DS230 and DS2001.

I think if we have not heard anything regarding our visa interview in the next two weeks I will call!

Thank you to everyone who put their experiences on here as I have learnt so much and definitely feel we have been moving forward quicker in this process as a result and for that I am so grateful to you all! (Can't you just tell I'm American lol) Group Hug lololololol!
we were told to bring the police report when we phoned to schedule the medical. Im surprised they didnt tell you when you made the appointment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.