Reload this Page >

DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

Old Jun 17th 2011, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

cassia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

Originally Posted by shadowmeister
So you put a u.s. address on your I 864.
Since I still currently live in UK I have used our UK address.
But I am wondering if I should have used our U.S address as we already have one. It is so confusing. I attached a letter saying that I intend to move to the U.S. and gave the date and also included documents that prove my intent to domicile in the U.S.

I hate second guessing and wondering if what I have done is correct. It's maddening!
It is what it is. Ulimately, when you change your address then you just let them know. What address did you put on your DS230 which is more important as that is where the green card will go.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

shadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really niceshadowmeister is just really nice

Originally Posted by cassia
It is what it is. Ulimately, when you change your address then you just let them know. What address did you put on your DS230 which is more important as that is where the green card will go.
The U.S. address.
I just didnt put the U.S. address on the I864 because as of right now it is not my current address. I mean the whole reason we are able to file the petition here is based on the fact that I currently live in the UK..
but by the time the I864 is reviewed by a consular officer, my address may be our U.S. address.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

parkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Psychosleftpeg
Congratulations !!!

Sounds like it was very straight forward in the end, glad it went so smoothly for you - and that the train wasn't delayed

When are you heading back to the States?
Just a quick update......received my passport and brown envelope today.. Exactly a week after my interview.
That's rather quick and unexpected.

Filed Nov 9th - Approved 22nd March - Medical 27th April - Interview 10th June.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

oliver22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Parkzy, when are you off?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 5:53 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shermeen.Adam
Perhaps they are busier during the summer months?
During the summer months, especially August, a lot of Con Officers go home to the US on vacation. Visa processing always slows down during this period, and has for some years.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

cassia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shadowmeister
The U.S. address.
I just didnt put the U.S. address on the I864 because as of right now it is not my current address. I mean the whole reason we are able to file the petition here is based on the fact that I currently live in the UK..
but by the time the I864 is reviewed by a consular officer, my address may be our U.S. address.
I think you will be grand Shadow - I would worry about it too much. Surely they must see situations like that all the time.

Oliver - sorry I missed you there - I called the number on the embassy website. It's a 1-866 number. If you go onto the website you should get it. They will charge you $16 for the privilege so if filed around the same time as me then you will be in the same situation.

Congrats Parkz!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 6:31 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone is feeling 'done' with this thread, or that they are the last one participating, why not just jump over to the next thread? There's always someone coming along behind you who can use your examples and encouragement, and will be happy to give you some in return.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Shermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to all

Originally Posted by meauxna
If anyone is feeling 'done' with this thread, or that they are the last one participating, why not just jump over to the next thread? There's always someone coming along behind you who can use your examples and encouragement, and will be happy to give you some in return.
Meauxna, I think that might be just me waiting for I-130 approval Maybe its time for me to pack up and move home to the Feb/March/April thread. Though there are some Feb filers who have already been approved I'm sure they're just as friendly as this bunch.

All the best to those already approved, wishing you speedy case numbers and interview dates!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 7:21 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't want you to feel compelled to stay in this thread and feel lonely. If you're ready to move along, go for it.
I've noticed ppl are starting to double post, so it's probably time.

for you to be next.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

parkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by oliver22
Congrats Parkzy, when are you off?
Thanks Oliver...I have many loose ends to tie up before anticipated leaving date 20th Sept.

Where are you in the process ?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cassia
I think you will be grand Shadow
I think you will be great Panda! Sorry... couldn't resist!

Ian
Old Jun 18th 2011, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

oliver22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had I130 approval, just waiting for my case number then will book my medical for asap, so hopefully only a couple of months left for me. I think once I have completed the process I may take a nice holiday down in Naples
Old Jun 19th 2011, 8:33 pm
Lisa

Lisa A Burrows is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shermeen.Adam
Meauxna, I think that might be just me waiting for I-130 approval Maybe its time for me to pack up and move home to the Feb/March/April thread. Though there are some Feb filers who have already been approved I'm sure they're just as friendly as this bunch.

All the best to those already approved, wishing you speedy case numbers and interview dates!
I am still waiting!!! filed 25th of Jan.... about to leave my hubby here and would like to hear soon I hope!!!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:08 pm
Lisa

Originally Posted by Lisa A Burrows
I am still waiting!!! filed 25th of Jan.... about to leave my hubby here and would like to hear soon I hope!!!
I can't help but feel the need to call and find out what the status is with our petition! We filed in early Jan and they took our money on the 25th of Jan! Would anyone be willing or have the phone number with which to call and find out? I suppose just knowing that they do indeed have it and are processing it will make me feel better.

Many thanks all! This is such a great forum and I am so very grateful to be able to post questions and get advice
Old Jun 21st 2011, 3:05 pm
Lisa

Right, I am having a conversation with myself here lol. I just rang 02074950551 and they told me that my I-130 was approved and they mailed it from Rome yesterday. The chap also said the US usually processes the case number in around 2 weeks, hmm we are thinking maybe a September move maybe? Would love it to be sooner!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.