Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Day 181 through NSC and Angies gone...

Wikiposts

Day 181 through NSC and Angies gone...

Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

IndyGreg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Day 181 through NSC and Angies gone...

Originally posted by mcjimbo
To cock up's in one post go me!

Sorry Angie has here since February 13th, and left today March 1st!! Don't know what I was thinking!

My math must be completely off! So i'm only day 172!! Man all this time I was thinking I was overdue. I can partly blame visajourney.com timeline its says day 182 for us!

Well thanks for the posts and sorry for 2 miscalculations!

Well I hope I made you feel better and not worse! I just recounted the days by hand on a calendar and came up with the same number. I have been tracking mine pretty close if you couldn't tell! There have been alot of September approvals, I hope we are one them this week.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:11 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by SarahUK
Hi James,
Great to hear you sounding so upbeat and positive, you are right we have a lot to be thankful for, I truly believe that having to go through this achingly long process will make you a stronger couple and ready to cope with whatever life throws at you as a couple. I sometimes think that if every couple that wanted to get married had to go through what we go through, the divorce rate would half as most couples wouldn't make it to the altar. It ensures that you love each other more than you've ever loved anyone, otherwise you wouldn't endure such longing and hurt.

As we speak Jeff is on his way to Philly airport, I worry myself stupid about him driving the 3 hours from his home to the airport but its been two months since we've seen each other and I can't wait! I will be praying that Nebraska get their skates on with your NOA 2.
As much as it hurts to be away from Jeff, as much as I feel a physical pain in my gut because I miss him so much, I wouldn't change this for the world! Just think when we've been married for 35 years we'll look back on these times and remember what we all went through to be with the ones we love.
Ain't love grand!

Sarah xx
Ahhhhhhh there a good vibes in the air today

Thanks alot for your post and I hope you enjoy the time with your fiance!
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:14 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by IndyGreg
Well I hope I made you feel better and not worse! I just recounted the days by hand on a calendar and came up with the same number. I have been tracking mine pretty close if you couldn't tell! There have been alot of September approvals, I hope we are one them this week.
Indygreg,

I was just gonna write you a PM. But heck i'll post in public!

Thanks alot for highlighting my actual day count (it was good not bad!). I'd done the math before but up until recently i've been relying on visajourney's timeline calculation. I think i'll tell them its off!

Well mate I hope we are approved in the next week. Here's to a speedy approval for both of us!

You PM or Email me the sec you get your 2nd NOA and i'll do the same ok?

Also I found this thread on visajourney about NSC, some might find it of interest:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...showtopic=3267

Good luck!

Last edited by mcjimbo; Mar 1st 2004 at 9:24 am.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

IndyGreg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mcjimbo

You PM or Email me the sec you get your 2nd NOA and i'll do the same ok?

Also I found this thread on visajourney about NSC, some might find it of interest:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...showtopic=3267

Good luck!
You can count on it mate. I wish all of us could get together and have a pint.

JeffreyH and I go out and have beers every now and then. It is good to speak to people in the same boat as yourself every once in awhile. The added bonus is that Jeff and I both have gals coming from Thailand and they are very similar and get along well.

Without this board we never would have met each other, so a big thanks to the people at Britishexpats. I am spilling all the love today folks =)
Old Mar 1st 2004, 10:00 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by IndyGreg
You can count on it mate. I wish all of us could get together and have a pint.

JeffreyH and I go out and have beers every now and then. It is good to speak to people in the same boat as yourself every once in awhile. The added bonus is that Jeff and I both have gals coming from Thailand and they are very similar and get along well.

Without this board we never would have met each other, so a big thanks to the people at Britishexpats. I am spilling all the love today folks =)
Awww!!!
Old Mar 1st 2004, 10:12 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by IndyGreg JeffreyH and I go out and have beers every now and then.
Oh man! You've *seen* JEff in *person*?! He really exists?! Lucky you!<g>
JEff
mo
Old Mar 1st 2004, 10:13 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by meauxna
Oh man! You've *seen* JEff in *person*?! He really exists?! Lucky you!<g>
JEff
mo
He really exists!! wooo Let's throw a party!!