Cv19 visa appointment

Old Mar 18th 2020, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Ann257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cv19 visa appointment

Hello, our immigrant visa appointment has been cancelled due to coronavirus. The embassy has not given a date as to when things will be back up and running.
just wanted to put this up so that if someone is expecting an appointment in the near future there may be schedule changes for them too.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 3:26 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cv19 visa appointment

Originally Posted by Ann257
Hello, our immigrant visa appointment has been cancelled due to coronavirus. The embassy has not given a date as to when things will be back up and running.
just wanted to put this up so that if someone is expecting an appointment in the near future there may be schedule changes for them too.
Which Embassy?
Old Mar 18th 2020, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty much every Consulate is doing the same.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Ann257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn257 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
Which Embassy?
London
Old Mar 18th 2020, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boiler
Pretty much every Consulate is doing the same.
makes sense as it is non essential 👍🏼
Old Mar 18th 2020, 8:23 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Part of me thinks I should be surprised that anyone would think that visa interviews are continuing as normal, but most of me would be surprised if there aren't people who expect that their visa interview will take place as scheduled.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Part of me thinks I should be surprised that anyone would think that visa interviews are continuing as normal, but most of me would be surprised if there aren't people who expect that their visa interview will take place as scheduled.
did expect it and had cancelled airbnb as was thinking the interview would be cancelled. Wanted to make others aware that this has happened to us and didn’t want anyone to book or expect an interview

Last edited by Ann257; Mar 18th 2020 at 8:30 pm.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 8:33 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ann257
did expect it and had cancelled airbnb as was thinking the interview would be cancelled. Wanted to make others aware that this has happened to us and didn’t want anyone to book or expect an interview
You are very kind - some people need all the help they can get.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 8:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will be interesting to see what happens to AirBnB, I assume the IPO is off and many of their Hosts are understanding that they are not exactly a reliable business partner.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alot of people haven't yet realised the gravitas of the situation.

Much of the current issues are fairly trivial given the bigger picture.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by Phathamster
A lot of people haven't yet realised the gravitas of the situation.

Much of the current issues are fairly trivial given the bigger picture.
Yeah, I've seen and heard some unintentionally hilarious comments - "we'll get through the next 14 days" - "restrictions are only through the end of the month", etc. A lot of people have no idea!!!

And yes, a lot of people are freaking out over things that IMO barely even reach the level of "first world problem".

Old Mar 18th 2020, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

Yeah, I've seen and heard some unintentionally hilarious comments - "we'll get through the next 14 days" - "restrictions are only through the end of the month", etc. A lot of people have no idea!!!

And yes, a lot of people are freaking out over things that IMO barely even reach the level of "first world problem".
I suppose it hasn't really hit yet, as the numbers climb and get closer to people's front door they may realize.
Old Mar 19th 2020, 12:23 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

If you're in the UK then it's already at your front door.

Where I am, we have already taken precautions by suspending visitation of families and testing all staff for a temperature when they clock in, and we have no cases for nearly 100 miles around us.

It continues to surprise me that Social Security Offices remain open.
Old Mar 19th 2020, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by civilservant
.... we have already taken precautions by suspending visitation of families and testing all staff for a temperature when they clock in, .....
I doubt if everyone knows where you work.
Old Mar 19th 2020, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by civilservant
If you're in the UK then it's already at your front door.

Where I am, we have already taken precautions by suspending visitation of families and testing all staff for a temperature when they clock in, and we have no cases for nearly 100 miles around us.

It continues to surprise me that Social Security Offices remain open.
is there anyones door it isn't at

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.