CR1 Visa interview help

Wikiposts

CR1 Visa interview help

Old Oct 6th 2010, 6:14 am
Just Joined

Dav2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CR1 Visa interview help

Hi

just want to you to know that this site has become a very good recourse and has helped me out many jams

I do have a few questions about the interview though, mainly what do you need to go in with, i dont wanna be packing a suitcase full of material only to hand two pieces of paper, but also dont want to take anything extra and be stumped with them asking for something ive left at home

the only saving grace with all this is that i know that once that interview is done i can be back with the wife 12 months is a long time to be apart
Old Oct 6th 2010, 6:29 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CR1 Visa interview help

http://london.usembassy.gov/application_documents.html

If your application was processed by the National Visa Center and you sent them your documents, the documents will have been forwarded to the Immigrant Visa Unit together with your application. All that you will be required to furnish on the day of the interview is your passport and three color photographs. However, please review the Document Checklist before attending the interview. If any of the documents were not sent to the National Visa Center, you will be required to obtain them and present them on the day of the interview.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:33 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CR1 Visa interview help

Originally Posted by Dav2008
... i dont wanna be packing a suitcase full of material only to hand two pieces of paper, but also dont want to take anything extra and be stumped with them asking for something ive left at home
Don't you want the visa? If you do, then you overprepare and take more than you might reasonably be asked for. Why? Because you have no idea, in advance, what they might want... and if you don't have it, your visa will be delayed.

Ian