Wikiposts

cr1 interview london

Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

bint598 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cr1 interview london

hi everyone

our interview date is getting closer

since we turned in all of our forms to nvc we are only taking along copies with us to our interview. we are taking pictures and emails also in case but do we need to take an updated version of our ds 230 form since my husband made a trip to the states after we turned it in?

also, i'm just curious to hear from you all....what's the longest AP someone has had from london. i know someone who had a six month wait. has anyone had longer that? i know it dosn't mean anything and every case is different but like i said i'm just wondering....

thanks
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cr1 interview london

Originally Posted by bint598
a) do we need to take an updated version of our ds 230 form since my husband made a trip to the states after we turned it in?

b) what's the longest AP someone has had from london.
a) Is this part 1 or part 2? If part 2, the reason that it's not signed ahead of time is so that it can be changed during the interview before signing (and also signed in front of the ConOff).

b) The longest what?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:51 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bint598
also, i'm just curious to hear from you all....what's the longest AP someone has had from london. i know someone who had a six month wait. has anyone had longer that? i know it dosn't mean anything and every case is different but like i said i'm just wondering....

thanks
Administrative Processing (AP) is usually only done for those whose name comes up as a hit, or who have a heritage from a Muslim or Middle Eastern background, or is from a country with a high rate of immigration fraud. AP can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of years.

A typical UK citizen won't be subject to AP.

Rene
Old Jan 1st 2010, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

bint598 is an unknown quantity at this point

i meant part 1 of the form, we didnt sign part 2 and yes we are Muslim so we are expecting AP after the interview. i understand there is no timeframe for it but i just wanted to know what the longest AP has been out of london.

i have only heard of AP taking years in islamabad pakistan or in the middle east.