Wikiposts

cr1 interview london

Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

bint598 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cr1 interview london

hello everyone

we finally had our case completed at nvc today. the operator told me they can't schedule us for a november interview but maybe we would have one in december.

my question is if we need to re-schedule our interview should we wait until they sent us the appointment letter our should we e-mail them before hand.

thank you
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:47 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cr1 interview london

Originally Posted by bint598
hello everyone

we finally had our case completed at nvc today. the operator told me they can't schedule us for a november interview but maybe we would have one in december.

my question is if we need to re-schedule our interview should we wait until they sent us the appointment letter our should we e-mail them before hand.

thank you
Wait until you have the appointment letter in hand. Perhaps you can make that appointment date after all. No sense changing it until you know if you can make the appointment they set or not.

Rene
Old Oct 21st 2009, 8:58 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

hello everyone

thank you
I remember you posting before about Syria. You should be aware of Administrative Processing that can take place after the interview:
http://familybasedimmigration.com/fo...ead.php?t=4364
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

could we ask for an earlier interview in november? any date in december would not work for us...
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

yes, we are aware of AP.

i'm hoping it will be short and sweet. do you have any ideas about the average time it has been taking in london?
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:19 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

b,

You're far more likely to get a re-schedule asking for a later date rather than for an earlier one. Chances are there's a good reason why the NVC can't schedule you for November - November may well be fully booked by now. It might take a cancellation to open a November spot, and you might not be the only one looking for it.

Regards, JEff

could we ask for an earlier interview in november? any date in december would not work for us...
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

i understand, should i email them and ask for an appt in january (the middle or end of january would be good!) or wait till they send me a letter?

thanks for your help!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:30 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Rene, first you ought to know what you've been given before you try to change it.

Regards, JEff

i understand, should i email them and ask for an appt in january (the middle or end of january would be good!) or wait till they send me a letter?

thanks for your help!
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

will do!

thank you all for your advise
Old Oct 29th 2009, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

hi everyone

we recieved our interview date for december and like i said before we will not be able to make it...should i call or email the embassy in london?

thank you
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:02 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone

we recieved our interview date for december and like i said before we will not be able to make it...should i call or email the embassy in london?

thank you
To be on the safe side. You call the help line explain the problem and ask for the weekly code to go into the subject line of the e-mail to the Embassy.

That code is suppose to prevent them from deleting the e-mail unread. People who have sent an e-mail without the code have received a response.

You could also send a recorded delivery, or whatever it is called these days, letter to the Embassy.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

thanks lansbury

can we not call the embassy directly?
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

sorry please ignore my last post.

i will call the help line.