Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

CR-1 Visa - paperwork req'd for London interview

CR-1 Visa - paperwork req'd for London interview

Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Antstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really nice
Default CR-1 Visa - paperwork req'd for London interview

I've seen a few threads where K-1 applicants talk about the paperwork required for their London interviews but I'm wondering if any CR1 spouses can either tell me from their experience what paperwork they had to take to the London interview or point me in the right direction of a list from an official website?? Any helps, as always is appreciated!
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:29 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CR-1 Visa - paperwork req'd for London interview

For an Immigrant visa, you'll be submitting all your interview documents to the NVC before an interview is even set.
You should take a photocopy of all those originals already submitted with you to the interview for just in case.

Many of us here kept a copy of everything ever filed, for our own records.

If you don't already know the documents you'll be sending, the info is posted on the London site if you follow the links from Immigrant Visa-->spouse and on to interview.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Antstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really nice

Thanks meauxna, all the documents have already been submitted I'm just waiting for the interview date and topping up my vaccinations in the meantime! Just wanted to make sure I didn't hit any stumbling blocks at the interview because of missing paperwork! I'm having to travel from Canada for the medical and interview etc.....It's a long trip back home to pick-up anything I forget!!

Thanks again
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:36 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Antstar
Thanks meauxna, all the documents have already been submitted I'm just waiting for the interview date and topping up my vaccinations in the meantime! Just wanted to make sure I didn't hit any stumbling blocks at the interview because of missing paperwork! I'm having to travel from Canada for the medical and interview etc.....It's a long trip back home to pick-up anything I forget!!

Thanks again
oooh.. right. Well, while you're waiting for answers, have a browse through some past threads. Several people have posted interview experiences that will help you spot any 'missing' links in your good prep work!
Old Oct 24th 2009, 10:08 pm

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

Ours was IR-1 through DCF, so it may be a bit different. Advice for someone in the IR-1-DCF situation: Take everything asked for on the DS-2001, plus anything relevant to finances/US employment, plus anything relevant to domicile.