Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Of course it came today!!!!! Pgs 2 and 4 Followup.

Of course it came today!!!!! Pgs 2 and 4 Followup.

Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:27 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default Of course it came today!!!!! Pgs 2 and 4 Followup.

The consulate sent Hubby a new packet (3). Of course it came today just as my sister in law had the copy to print.

Thanks to everyone who helped getting us the information. I couldn't help to laugh when he said he got the replacement packet this morning.

Have a good day everyone!

1 130- September 2002
1 129F June 2003
1 129F Approval September 2003
Recvd pack 3
Medical October 10/3/03
11/13/03 received replacement packet
Old Nov 15th 2003, 12:02 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default Re: Of course it came today!!!!! Pgs 2 and 4 Followup.

Originally posted by Gin
The consulate sent Hubby a new packet (3). Of course it came today just as my sister in law had the copy to print.

Thanks to everyone who helped getting us the information. I couldn't help to laugh when he said he got the replacement packet this morning.

Have a good day everyone!

1 130- September 2002
1 129F June 2003
1 129F Approval September 2003
Recvd pack 3
Medical October 10/3/03
11/13/03 received replacement packet

"Sealed"Envelope came today from the Dr. doing the medical. Guess Hubby's BP was ok this time. He sent off for his Police Clearance today as the instructions for that was not in his original packet. He also sent off for his Birth Certificate on Thursday.... If his packet had been complete the first time this would have already been done.

Aggrevated but what can you do?????

Canadians, How long did it take to get a police clearance and Birth. Cert???? When I immigrated up there the FBI, States of Fl. Ga and Alabama only took 10 days and that included mailing time. Hoping the same thing from RCMP.