Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Couple of questions (I-751 and N-400)

Couple of questions (I-751 and N-400)

Old Dec 31st 2020, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

PetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond reputePetrifiedExPat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Couple of questions (I-751 and N-400)

During this mess of a process they lost several important pieces of my paperwork, including the application. Having not had the paperwork during my N400 interview for the I-751 (my family was still present in the building) interview, they even had the cheek to try and call my family in during the pandemic to conduct the I-751 process once they, finally, relocated said paperwork. That was firmly rejected and they conceded and apologized (once you get through to a competent officer).

Honestly it was a shambles from start to finish, and this all started well before the pandemic.

As someone else said, grab a chair, and good luck!