Wikiposts

Consular Office email

Old Feb 16th 2010, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Chris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud of
Question Consular Office email

Thank you for your e-mail correspondence.

The Embassy has no record of the forms to which you refer. Further action on your application cannot be taken until you have assembled all the supporting documents, and submitted the following completed forms by mail.

· Form DS-230-Part 1
· Form DS-156 (in duplicate)
· DS-157 (in duplicate)
· DS-156K
· IV15K and Document Checklist

Please note, you are only required to submit the forms listed above. All other supporting documents must be furnished at the visa interview and not before.

If you have already submitted the above forms, please be aware that it can take approximately 4-6 weeks from the date of delivery, for incoming mail to be received and processed by the Immigrant Visa Unit.

Sincerely,

Consular Information Unit

That's the email I just got back this morning... Reading the last paragraph I thought maybe that would mean it still might just not be processed... but then yesterday they said I was on the system... do I mail all the stuff again?!
Old Feb 16th 2010, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default Re: Consular Office email

How long has it been since you submitted?
I would send it again just in case with a covering note stating the date you had originally sent them and explaining the email you received.

Good luck
Old Feb 16th 2010, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Chris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud ofChris_UK2WI has much to be proud of
Default Re: Consular Office email

It has been about five weeks now, maybe just over...

My partner rang the number in Washington and they told her that it could be because the London office is still so busy at the moment so I emailed back to the consular office again asking if they want me to resend and if there is a quicker way to get it to them if that's the case