Wikiposts

Complete Joke

Old Dec 11th 2003, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Complete Joke

Thank you for your postings, Mr. Udall. As usual they are quite informative. I have felt a certain amount of aggravation with the service centers myself but as you state, it is probably not the staff's fault. Congress is simply not spending the necessary money to handle the numbers of applications. Instead of lobbying our congressmen about our particular case, it might be more effective to lobby for larger appropriations.

As a side note, I looked into filing an immigrant petition with Canada for my wife since I am also a Canadian citizen. The waits are just as long over there and the costs for filing are about 5 times greater. So the grass isn't any greener over there.

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
No, but I'll bet they publish that information somewhere.

What I do have in my binder (where I put in the old service center processing time reports) is an old report from the TSC dated 05/2002. Back then they used to list the number of cases "currently pending" for each case type.

According to that report, at that given moment in time, the TSC had approximately 364,486 cases waiting their turn to be processed.

They don't list those numbers on their processing time reports any longer, so I don't know how many cases would be pending at the TSC today (but I'll bet the number has jumped to a higher number since then).
Old Dec 12th 2003, 4:17 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi tmushen,

Just wanted to send you good wishes for receiving the response to your RFE very soon. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. I totally understand your frustration and the pain of continued separation from your wife :-(

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 12th 2003, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Noorah. I see more and more approvals from September. I wonder when they will get the people with RFE's from Oct/Nov. I really believe that my I-130 will be approved before the I129-F as I received RFE's from both centers at the same time and it seems that Vermont actually knows what they are doing compared to Missouri.

I don't know if you saw my previous posts about me being a member of the National Republcian Congressional Committee. I just became a member in the last 2 weeks because of my business. As soon as my wife is approved and finally gets her Visa I will bring up the issues on Immigration and how these Centers either need more money or better management because this wait for all of us is crazy.

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi tmushen,

Just wanted to send you good wishes for receiving the response to your RFE very soon. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. I totally understand your frustration and the pain of continued separation from your wife :-(

Best Wishes,
Rene