Michelle Smith

Default Cleared ! :)

Look Friends ....Congress wrote me this today regards to our file being with
Fraud department....
Herb and I are Smiling so much

Michelle:

I just sent this to Herb so I thought I would copy you on it since I have
your new email address.

May God Bless you and your family as Herb's with patience and joy.

Regards,
Beatriz

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 1:41 PM
To: 'Herb Smith'
Subject: RE: LIN-0316153371

Herb:

As I stated that by Wednesday I would receive additional information
regarding the status of your I129f. I just received a phone call and was
informed that your application finally cleared the Fraud Department and is
now with an Adjudication Officer therefore you should receive notification
of an approval within 10 business working days.

Once you have the approval notice fax it to me and I will exhaust every
avenue at the Foreign Post for expeditious handling.

Have a wonderful day,
Beatriz Mancilla.

Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:38 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cleared ! :)

wholly doodle.. well hooray for you

great news
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:41 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I'm yelling!!! I hope the approval comes really soon so we can finally post the dancing smilies!
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Superb news, thank God! Wishing you news of an approval soon Michelle, not long now. Keep the faith
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:43 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Michelle Smith

Terrific news, Michelle! O happy day
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Fraud department....

Michelle:

I just sent this to Herb so I thought I would copy you on it since I have
your new email address.

May God Bless you and your family as Herb's with patience and joy.

Regards,
Beatriz

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 1:41 PM
To: 'Herb Smith'
Subject: RE: LIN-0316153371

Herb:

As I stated that by Wednesday I would receive additional information
regarding the status of your I129f. I just received a phone call and was
informed that your application finally cleared the Fraud Department and is
now with an Adjudication Officer therefore you should receive notification
of an approval within 10 business working days.

Once you have the approval notice fax it to me and I will exhaust every
avenue at the Foreign Post for expeditious handling.

Have a wonderful day,
Beatriz Mancilla.
Very very Happy for the both of you. Congratulations!!!

k3er
1st NOA 10/23/03
2nd NOA soon, I hope.
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:45 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

That is great news!! Congratulations to Michelle and Herb!!
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:46 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Fraud department....

Oh my Michelle!!!
I was just gonna start a new thread asking about you!!!
AWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!.. Did I already say CONGRATULATIONS?? LOL
Awww waiting to post the dancing smilies!!!!!
WOOOOHHHHHHHH enjoy because you guys deserve it!!!!
What a happy day!!!
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:47 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear this! It must be so wonderful to finally hear that your case is moving forward!

Juliet
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:48 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Yay!!!! Congrats Michelle & Herb!!! That's SUCH awesome news! I'm so happy for you It's about time! It must feel so amazing to know that you'll be together so soon!
Katie
Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's about darn time!!!!

Congratulations Michelle and Herb!!!!
I'm so happy for you!

:PARTY: :PARTY:

Elaine
Old Dec 10th 2003, 8:01 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Am very happy for you guys, it's about frikkin time.
Many congrats
Old Dec 10th 2003, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold

Im so pleased for you Michelle!! What a relief for you both!! A very BIG congratulations to you!!!
Old Dec 10th 2003, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Look Friends ....Congress wrote me this today regards to our file being with Fraud department....

As well you should be - congratulations!

p.s. Congress didn't write to you. It always makes me giggle whenever you say it. I have visions of 100 senators and 400+ representatives all passing around a letter to "That Woman" - which might explain why it takes so long, now that I think about it
Old Dec 10th 2003, 8:04 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on a happy conclusion and good luck with the next stage!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.