Wikiposts

Chicago address?

Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:33 am
EG+JG

JG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant future
Default Re: Chicago address?

To prove we really were married and stuff I guess, it was here locally about 3months ago, we had to show evidence of our relationship, pictures, bills, bank a/c's etc.. It lasted all of about 5minutes!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:36 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JG+EG
To prove we really were married and stuff I guess, it was here locally about 3months ago, we had to show evidence of our relationship, pictures, bills, bank a/c's etc.. It lasted all of about 5minutes!
but in your previous post you said the interview was with your fiance?

What you describe here sounds more like a proper AOS interview...

Am I confused or what...
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:37 am
EG+JG

JG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant future

Yes. My fiance was present. Elba and I..
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:39 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

So which is it - were you or were you not married at the time you had this interview?

What did the NOA say?

What were you told at the end of the interview?
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:40 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!

Boy, are you really off. You have already had your AOS interview!!!!! That was it, the one where you showed all your evidence.

What was the result of that interview? Were you approved? Are you still pending security checks? What did the officer say at the end of the interview?

You can disergard EVERYTHING in the posts we have given you for the last couple of days. We all thought you were waiting for your AOS interview.

Maybe you really do need to see an attorney! You had no idea you already had your AOS interview??

If you're just waiting for pending security checks now, then there is nothing else to do. Whenever the checks clear and USCIS updates your file, you'll get your green card. Or....do you have that TOO already, and we just don't know it??

Rene
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

If this was your AOS interview, she had to have been your WIFE, not your fiance at the time of the interview. Plus, I thought you came over on a K-3, which would mean you were already married, even when you went to the overseas interview!!

I can't figure this one out at all. Are you pulling our collective legs?
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:44 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Would you please do us a favor and write out everythig immigration you've done since coming to the US? In timeline fashion, ie:

Jan 06: arrived in US
Feb 06: mailed I-485
Mar 06: had interview at Chula Vista
etc
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:44 am
EG+JG

We were married, all was ok, our form was stamped - the gentlemen was not very friendly but he did say all was ok, he then mentioned and gave me a copy letter from USCIS/Homeland Security advising that I would have another securty check through Infopass - within 90days from that date.. I am yet to here further on this.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:46 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

We were married, all was ok, our form was stamped - the gentlemen was not very friendly but he did say all was ok, he then mentioned and gave me a copy letter from USCIS/Homeland Security advising that I would have another securty check through Infopass - within 90days from that date.. I am yet to here further on this.
No, I mean with more accurate detail. "our form" is not descriptive.
Did you come in on a K-1 or a K-3?
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:46 am

What was the date you entered the USA, and was it a K-3 visa?

What was the date you mailed your I-485?

What was the date of the interview that you and your "fiance/wife" went to?

According to what you've said: NOA date is late Jan 2006. You interviewed 3 months ago, which would have been....February. It seems horribly impossible to have only a few weeks in between the NOA date and the interview date. A few months I could understand, but not a matter of 2 or 3 weeks.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:48 am

What does the stamp say? What form did he stamp?
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:50 am
Homebody

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I am also beginning to wonder whether this is a wind-up. I mean, how can anyone be sooooooooo confused???
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:51 am
EG+JG

Dec 17th - Arrived LAX - I-94 stamped (K3 in passport)
Other docs, medical - sealed - handed in
Jan 13th - Notice date for I-765
Jan 22nd - Notice date for I-485
Feb - Interviewed locally with officer with my spouse
March 6th - AOS fee paid
March 16th - Reieved 2x I-797c's (NOA) for I-485 & I-765
March 27th - AOS fee received and petitioner packet recieved
April 12th - Biometrics taken for I-485 & I-765
May - EAD recieved

Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:53 am

Dec 17th - Arrived LAX - I-94 stamped (K3 in passport)
Other docs, medical - sealed - handed in
Jan 13th - Notice date for I-765
Jan 22nd - Notice date for I-485
Feb - Interviewed locally with officer with my spouse
March 6th - AOS fee paid
March 16th - Reieved 2x I-797c's (NOA) for I-485 & I-765
March 27th - AOS fee received and petitioner packet recieved
April 12th - Biometrics taken for I-485 & I-765
May - EAD recieved

I deleted the thread you started regarding what evidence to gather for your AOS interview. You've already had it. No sense rehashing all that. You're in a different place now. Well....now that I read your timeline, I'm not sure anymore...but just wait. I really truly can't tell what that Feb. interview as for....since you didn't even receive the NOAs until March. How can they interview you in Feb, but you didn't get the receipt until March?

What is an "AOS fee and peitioner packet received"? I think you mean what you got from NVC. That was NOT for AOS. That was for the I-130 route which you didn't take.

Don't post any new threads with questions just yet, ok? Please? We're confused enough as it is.

Rene

Rene

Last edited by Noorah101; Jun 1st 2006 at 6:57 am.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:57 am
Homebody

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I deleted the thread you started regarding what evidence to gather for your AOS interview. You've already had it. No sense rehashing all that. You're in a different place now.

Rene

I'm confused by those 2 references to AOS fees paid/recievd...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.