Wikiposts

Case arrives in London

Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:09 am
Waiting for Clare

jgatties is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Case arrives in London

We found out our case arrived in London today. Basically Clare has all the packet 3 forms downloaded and the Consulate emailed clare the check list this morning as an attachment so she is mailing the packet 3 forms out today and sending it next day delivery.

So with any luck we might get an interview date set this week. The London Consulate people have been great. They've emailed clare every day to keep her updated, its great. Its funny how you go 144 days with absolutely no clue what is going on, then once you get out of the NSC all of a sudden you get great customer service! lol
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:11 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case arrives in London

Originally posted by jgatties
We found out our case arrived in London today. Basically Clare has all the packet 3 forms downloaded and the Consulate emailed clare the check list this morning as an attachment so she is mailing the packet 3 forms out today and sending it next day delivery.

So with any luck we might get an interview date set this week. The London Consulate people have been great. They've emailed clare every day to keep her updated, its great. Its funny how you go 144 days with absolutely no clue what is going on, then once you get out of the NSC all of a sudden you get great customer service! lol
Congrats, you guys. We haven't heard anything yet as far as receiving the packet although we were told they received our petition on Thursday of last week and forms were being sent. I can't get ahold of Mr. Pink today so I guess we just wait another day. Glad for you but sad for me. Keep us updated.

~SG
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations !!! Great news for you guy's.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:18 am
Waiting for Clare

jgatties is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad that they are allowing her to mail all the forms she downloaded. For awhile we were certain we had to wait until packet 3 arrives but the consulate said as long as we have everything we can go ahead and send it on up
Old Dec 16th 2003, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad that they are allowing her to mail all the forms she downloaded. For awhile we were certain we had to wait until packet 3 arrives but the consulate said as long as we have everything we can go ahead and send it on up
CONGRATULATIONS! We were approved yesterday 12/15/03 and my husband will be interviewing in London. I know the information has been posted but can you tell me which forms Clare downloaded to submit in London?

All the best to you both and again Congratulations!!!
Jane
Old Dec 16th 2003, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

clare009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by JanFree
CONGRATULATIONS! We were approved yesterday 12/15/03 and my husband will be interviewing in London. I know the information has been posted but can you tell me which forms Clare downloaded to submit in London?

All the best to you both and again Congratulations!!!
Jane

Hi Jane,

I downloaded the following:

DS-230-part 1 (you get part 2 as well but don't need it)
DS-156
DS-156K

You will also get the document checklist IV-15 to sign.

Clare
Old Dec 16th 2003, 5:38 am
Ray Quayle

Congrats. Good luck on getting your interview date this week. We're DCFing
and sent our I-130 on the 5th, it was filed and approved on the 9th,
received the NOA on the 15th. We've also got the forms downloaded and sent
off the DS-230-1 to the IVU to get a case opened, but will have to wait on
the Police Certificate. Sent of for that also on the 5th, so 40 days and 40
nights! I feel like Noah! Hope it arrives sooner though. The rest of the
documentation we have and will be able to send of the checklist as soon as
the Police Certificate arrives.

You'll have your visa before you know it.

Ray Q
"jgatties" <member12642@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > We found out our case arrived in London today. Basically Clare has all
    > the packet 3 forms downloaded and the Consulate emailed clare the check
    > list this morning as an attachment so she is mailing the packet 3 forms
    > out today and sending it next day delivery.
    > So with any luck we might get an interview date set this week. The
    > London Consulate people have been great. They've emailed clare every day
    > to keep her updated, its great. Its funny how you go 144 days with
    > absolutely no clue what is going on, then once you get out of the NSC
    > all of a sudden you get great customer service! lol
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 16th 2003, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by clare009
Hi Jane,

I downloaded the following:

DS-230-part 1 (you get part 2 as well but don't need it)
DS-156
DS-156K

You will also get the document checklist IV-15 to sign.

Clare
Hi there Clare

Can I ask where you downloaded the IV-15 checklist???

Thanks
Old Dec 16th 2003, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

clare009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by whistlestop01
Hi there Clare

Can I ask where you downloaded the IV-15 checklist???

Thanks

Hi,

You can't download the checklist as it is not on their website. However, the consulate do send you a copy in Packet 3. If you ask, they may also send you a copy via email.

Clare
Old Dec 16th 2003, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

You can't download the checklist as it is not on their website. However, the consulate do send you a copy in Packet 3. If you ask, they may also send you a copy via email.

Clare
Thank you
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi,

Clare
Hi there Clare

I found the checklist at

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web...DS2001list.pdf

Its from the Embassy in London so I would imagine this is ok. London havent received my petition yet but hopefully soon.