Wikiposts

CANCELLED OUR VISAS

Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CANCELLED OUR VISAS

Originally Posted by andrewharris
MR CRG, i have another question for you. You seem a bright guy! My british friend was imprisoned for drugs in Britain 30 years ago. Since he has fathered 4 children in the USA. He is currently married to a US citizen with two small babies. His 3rd marriage. His visa has expired and he cant get another one. What do you ythink about it? Can he overturn it and manage to stay with his family. He has never had any trouble with the law in the USA and is law abiding.
Hi:

See a lawyer -- and bring the conviction records. Quite often people have not been convicted of what they think they were convicted -- for better or for worse.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

I was recently in the UK (wet, cold & windy for anyone who is interested) anyway I was having a browse in WH Smith and picked up a Daltons Weekly. There in black & white is an advert for an established cleaning company in Florida, ok so what?
It is advertising that it supports an E2 decision in 2 weeks.... I would have thought it is saying do the B2 - E2 status change. I think a lot of people would be fed up with the cold damp weather and this seems so easy...Cannot blame them and very tempting to get the sun on your face could easy blind those who have no idea of the in's and outs and bet your bottom dollar the broker isn't going to say there will be difficulties down the road.

http://www.daltonsbusiness.com/busin...99-724-171133/
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twigstar
I was recently in the UK (wet, cold & windy for anyone who is interested) anyway I was having a browse in WH Smith and picked up a Daltons Weekly. There in black & white is an advert for an established cleaning company in Florida, ok so what?
It is advertising that it supports an E2 decision in 2 weeks.... I would have thought it is saying do the B2 - E2 status change. I think a lot of people would be fed up with the cold damp weather and this seems so easy...Cannot blame them and very tempting to get the sun on your face could easy blind those who have no idea of the in's and outs and bet your bottom dollar the broker isn't going to say there will be difficulties down the road.

http://www.daltonsbusiness.com/busin...99-724-171133/
Pool cleaning?

Does say E2 in 2 weeks, would take longer than that to get a B, assuming you could, which would be unlikely.
Old Dec 13th 2007, 5:02 am
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrewharris
MR CRG, i have another question for you. You seem a bright guy! My british friend was imprisoned for drugs in Britain 30 years ago. Since he has fathered 4 children in the USA. He is currently married to a US citizen with two small babies. His 3rd marriage. His visa has expired and he cant get another one. What do you ythink about it? Can he overturn it and manage to stay with his family. He has never had any trouble with the law in the USA and is law abiding.
There's not enough information here to allow an informed opinion on this. It sounds like he's in the US and out of status. A lot depends on how he entered, how long he's been here, when and for what he was convicted etc.

Either way, he sounds like he has too much riding on this subject to take internet advice. If there was ever a time for an attorney, this is it.