Reload this Page >

can i still go to chicago

Wikiposts

can i still go to chicago

Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:59 am
from surrey to new lenox

noto77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can i still go to chicago

hi i am going to chicago next week to see my fiancee i live in the uk but i am in the process of getting my k1 visa will they let me in on vwp and shall i bring proof to show them that i am not saying only visting

1 what proof to bring

2 shall i tell them about my k1 what if they ask
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:25 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can i still go to chicago

Originally Posted by noto77
1 what proof to bring
Proof of your ties to the UK. For example, letter from employer stating when you're due back at work, letter from school stating when you need to be back in class, proof of property ownership, mortgage, lease, etc., bank statements showing you have enough to cover your stay in the USA, anything else you can think of to prove you won't be staying.

2 shall i tell them about my k1 what if they ask
Yes, if they ask you this question directly, you have to be honest.

Rene