Wikiposts

can anyone help me.

Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:58 am
-Tommy

Default can anyone help me.

Im a us citezen and i would like to marry a a girl from philipines. what is
the fastest way i can get her over to the united states? what paper work do
i need to do or who can i talk to to help me? thanks.

Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:20 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can anyone help me.

Originally Posted by -Tommy
Im a us citezen and i would like to marry a a girl from philipines. what is
the fastest way i can get her over to the united states? what paper work do
i need to do or who can i talk to to help me? thanks.
Start by reading www.uscis.gov website. Both the fiancee visa and the spouse visa take about the same amount of time (6 months to a year...PI is a difficult consulate, so plan on more like a year). It all depends on if you qualify for starting the fiancee visa now (have you met in person at least once in the past 2 years?), or if you want to wait to get married and then do the spouse visa.

You can also read up on the K-1 fiancee visa process at http://britishexpats.com/wiki/K1

Best Wishes,
Rene