Wikiposts

Bryanston Court Hotel

Old Aug 24th 2003, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

rob133 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bryanston Court Hotel

Anyone got any other decent recommendations for a one nights stay near to the Doctor's surgery. Just the night I'm after they don't have to much on offer!
Old Aug 24th 2003, 9:53 pm
Thems the Vagaries

LuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond repute

there are quite a few hotels in the marble arch area......heres a link you may find useful
http://www.hotels-london-hotel.com/hotels/marble-arch/

depending on what kind of room you want i would still try the bryanstone, or the concorde (actually the same hotel)

another link with some cheap hotels in the area of the drs/embassy

http://room4u.org.uk/hotels/MARBLEARCH/index.asp

hope this helps
Old Aug 25th 2003, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Thanks. I didn't look far enough down the list of rooms on offer first time around. Looks like a night at the Bryanstone it is.
Old Aug 25th 2003, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Nicola76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rob133
Thanks. I didn't look far enough down the list of rooms on offer first time around. Looks like a night at the Bryanstone it is.

Where did you book the hotel, was it directly with them or through a company? How much was it per night? I have my interview next Tuesday so need to book somewhere for Monday night. Thanks for any info!!

Nicola

Timeline TSC
NOA1 January 15th
NOA2 June 19th (Online Status)
NOA2 Letter received June 23rd
NVC Letter recieved July 2nd (dated 30th June)
Packet 3 received July 10th
Returned IV-15 July 21st (Delayed due to being in the USA when it arrived)
Interview date received July 25th
Interview date September 2nd
Moving to USA September 4th

Wedding date November 1st
Old Aug 25th 2003, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

I had a link saved from a while ago, but the first one above will take you to the same site. Put in the day you want and it'll give you the room options. If you scroll down the list of room availability their are plently of offers on price. Rooms are going for between £45 (single and basic) and about £75 depending on what your after.
Old Aug 25th 2003, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

Nicola76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rob133
I had a link saved from a while ago, but the first one above will take you to the same site. Put in the day you want and it'll give you the room options. If you scroll down the list of room availability their are plently of offers on price. Rooms are going for between £45 (single and basic) and about £75 depending on what your after.

Thanks Rob!!

Nicola

Timeline TSC
NOA1 January 15th
NOA2 June 19th (Online Status)
NOA2 Letter received June 23rd
NVC Letter recieved July 2nd (dated 30th June)
Packet 3 received July 10th
Returned IV-15 July 21st (Delayed due to being in the USA when it arrived)
Interview date received July 25th
Interview date September 2nd
Moving to USA September 4th

Wedding date November 1st
Old Aug 25th 2003, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

I stayed there for my interview on 08/04 and the convenience of walking just across the street in the morning was excellent, and my room was clean and tidy... cant complain for what it costs compared to a lot of other hotels in that area =)