Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Bouncing off the Walls!!!

Wikiposts

Bouncing off the Walls!!!

Old Dec 10th 2002, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bouncing off the Walls!!!

Pete is in the air and will land in Atlanta this afternoon. I am bouncing off the walls with nerves. All I can do is pray they let him in since he's coming on a tourist visa while the Fiance Visa application sits at the TSC and languishes. Somebody tell me it will be ok or at least tell me a joke or something!!!

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Dec 10th 2002, 2:28 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bouncing off the Walls!!!

Originally posted by Scout
Pete is in the air and will land in Atlanta this afternoon. I am bouncing off the walls with nerves. All I can do is pray they let him in since he's coming on a tourist visa while the Fiance Visa application sits at the TSC and languishes. Somebody tell me it will be ok or at least tell me a joke or something!!!

Cheers,

Leslie
Ok, Leslie, I will give it a try but may need a disclaimer......
First off, this joke is very very silly, and English persons may not get it as we Americans know they never pronounce things correctly anyway...(ducking!)

Here it is:
"Have you heard about the new pirate movie?"
"No"
"Oh, it's a good one! It's rated, 'arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh'"

LOL, cracks me up everytime. And for Patrick, it has pirates!

Seriously, Leslie, I've got my fingers and toes and everything else crossed that Pete has a safe and unhindered trip. Please be sure to post (after all the hugging and kissing) to let us know how you did, ok? Thinking of you.
~SecretGarden
Old Dec 10th 2002, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Secret! Ya made me laff !!! I Most definitely will post our experiences but if he get's in, don't expect me to post them til at least tomorrow. hehehe

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Dec 10th 2002, 3:36 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bouncing off the Walls!!!

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Ok, Leslie, I will give it a try but may need a disclaimer......
First off, this joke is very very silly, and English persons may not get it as we Americans know they never pronounce things correctly anyway...(ducking!)

Here it is:
"Have you heard about the new pirate movie?"
"No"
"Oh, it's a good one! It's rated, 'arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh'"

As an English person, I found this jolly good and laughed heartily!!!! Hee hee!!

Leslie, take a breath!!!! Have a brilliant time while you're sweetie's with you!!! (I'm sure you don't need to be told that, though!!! )
Kate. xxxxxx
Old Dec 10th 2002, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default it'll be alright...

LOL Secret! Ya made me laff !!! I Most definitely will post our experiences but if he get's in, don't expect me to post them til at least tomorrow. hehehe

Cheers,

Leslie
Hey sweetie...I filed my K1 July 9, 2002 and my fiance' was over for 2 weeks in September....we still do not have an approval yet!!!!!!!!!!
It'll be alright...just enjoy your time with your lover!
peace-T.
Old Dec 10th 2002, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Loveabrit I need posts like yours, lol. I just hope they let Pete in for an 88 day visit, lol. Hey Katie! Have you packed yet? I know you are itching to get over here.

Cheers, Leslie
Old Dec 10th 2002, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 88 days????

Loveabrit I need posts like yours, lol. I just hope they let Pete in for an 88 day visit, lol. Hey Katie! Have you packed yet? I know you are itching to get over here.

Cheers, Leslie
Wow...that's incredible! I wish I had 88 days with my love!
Have fun-T.
Old Dec 10th 2002, 4:40 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers, Leslie
Blimey!!!! You're one of the few people who've actually spelled my full name correctly!!!!!!!

Nuh-uh, haven't packed yet!! Got an email from London today, and they said they don't think I'll get a date before Crimbo, and they haven't received my file yet. (It has only been 6 days though!!!! LOL!!) Corey's sending the approval notice to me today, so we'll wait til the end of the week, and then send it off if the file still hasn't come. They said it can take a couple of months for that!!! I don't wanna sit on my bum any longer than I have already. It's just such a relief that everything's finally moving, and after the last 2 and a half months, it feels like it's moving at the speed of light now!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Kate. xxxxx