Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Booking interviews online

Booking interviews online

Old Jun 26th 2016, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Jackie3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Booking interviews online

Hey! Maybe everyone knows, but in case you don't, when you book your interview online (DCF-London) you can reschedule it if earlier dates become available.
We've just moved my husband's interview date from the 26th July to the 7th July!
It's worth rechecking if there aren't many dates available the first time you look. 😀
Old Jun 28th 2016, 8:32 am
Just Joined

Tristatek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Booking interviews online

He will be there the same day as my husband! Xx
Good luck!
Old Jun 28th 2016, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tristatek
He will be there the same day as my husband! Xx
Good luck!
Good luck to you guys too! It's fast approaching, we Are excited!
Old Jun 30th 2016, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Smartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond reputeSmartyy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jackie3
Hey! Maybe everyone knows, but in case you don't, when you book your interview online (DCF-London) you can reschedule it if earlier dates become available.
This has come in handy for me! I would never have known. I'm just in the final stages of getting the last few documents and when I get them, fingers crossed an earlier appointment comes up!

Good luck with yours & thanks for the tip!!
Old Jun 30th 2016, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Smartyy
This has come in handy for me! I would never have known. I'm just in the final stages of getting the last few documents and when I get them, fingers crossed an earlier appointment comes up!

Good luck with yours & thanks for the tip!!
No problem! Hopefully you manage to move it forward a bit, I don't know if there is any specific time of the day that is best to check, but when we found an earlier one it was first thing in the morning. We were checking every day 😀