British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   Booking interviews online (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/booking-interviews-online-879469/)

Jackie3 Jun 26th 2016 4:43 pm

Booking interviews online
 
Hey! Maybe everyone knows, but in case you don't, when you book your interview online (DCF-London) you can reschedule it if earlier dates become available.
We've just moved my husband's interview date from the 26th July to the 7th July!
It's worth rechecking if there aren't many dates available the first time you look. 😀

Tristatek Jun 28th 2016 9:32 am

Re: Booking interviews online
 
He will be there the same day as my husband! Xx
Good luck!

Jackie3 Jun 28th 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Booking interviews online
 

Originally Posted by Tristatek (Post 11987426)
He will be there the same day as my husband! Xx
Good luck!

Good luck to you guys too! It's fast approaching, we Are excited!

Smartyy Jun 30th 2016 11:06 pm

Re: Booking interviews online
 

Originally Posted by Jackie3 (Post 11985438)
Hey! Maybe everyone knows, but in case you don't, when you book your interview online (DCF-London) you can reschedule it if earlier dates become available.

This has come in handy for me! I would never have known. I'm just in the final stages of getting the last few documents and when I get them, fingers crossed an earlier appointment comes up!

Good luck with yours & thanks for the tip!!

Jackie3 Jun 30th 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Booking interviews online
 

Originally Posted by Smartyy (Post 11990531)
This has come in handy for me! I would never have known. I'm just in the final stages of getting the last few documents and when I get them, fingers crossed an earlier appointment comes up!

Good luck with yours & thanks for the tip!!

No problem! Hopefully you manage to move it forward a bit, I don't know if there is any specific time of the day that is best to check, but when we found an earlier one it was first thing in the morning. We were checking every day 😀


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.