Biometrics - Parking

Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:07 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold
Default Biometrics - Parking

My biometrics (I-751) appointment is coming up pretty soon, and I am trying to find out what parking is usually like at the field offices (specifically Alexandria, VA). Its about a 2 hour drive for me, and I don't want to get there to find 0 parking.

What is the wait time usually like? and how long does it normally take? I am guessing only a few minutes since its finger print and a photo.

Thanks.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:20 am
Just Joined

Stella Artois is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Biometrics - Parking

Originally Posted by nai_in_av
My biometrics (I-751) appointment is coming up pretty soon, and I am trying to find out what parking is usually like at the field offices (specifically Alexandria, VA). Its about a 2 hour drive for me, and I don't want to get there to find 0 parking.

What is the wait time usually like? and how long does it normally take? I am guessing only a few minutes since its finger print and a photo.

Thanks.
Can't say anything about your local office I'm afraid but Milwaukee has 2 hour metered parking right across the street. My biometrics there took about 40 minutes total