Wikiposts

Biometrics

Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:43 am
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Biometrics

Dunno if anyone read my last post in my AOS update thread and since Im feeling a lil neglected We received notice the biometrics are on the 21st. Were leaving Billings on the 20th and staying over in a hotel, decided to bring the kids too!

So... AOS app sent in Dec 28th NOA received on Jan 6th and Bio Appt received Jan 12th for Jan 21st...moving fast, now that everything goes smooth with the i-485.

Still waiting on RFE for i-693 ( which wont be signed until Feb 12th )
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:36 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biometrics

lol, you're funny... big trip up to the Big City, eh? You all going to take in one of those moving picture shows while you're there?

I forget how excited we used to get for a trip to town for the BANK when we were living in the boonies.

And oh yearh getting fingerprints taken.. w00t!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

YouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
lol, you're funny... big trip up to the Big City, eh? You all going to take in one of those moving picture shows while you're there?

I forget how excited we used to get for a trip to town for the BANK when we were living in the boonies.

And oh yearh getting fingerprints taken.. w00t!
Ah remember when ah had to go down to the big city and the place ah needed was way up in the air and we had to go in one of them there uppity boxes!!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:12 am
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute

TOO FUNNY!

Im actually IN the biggest city in montana... Ive lived here off and on since 1997 and I have never been to our state capital so we will be taking pics We're staying at a nice hotel with a pool swimming in the winter!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 12:19 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

A cee-ment pond! Fannnnceee!