Wikiposts

Biometrics!!!!!

Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:53 am
Just Joined

nelaornela is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Biometrics!!!!!

I send i-130, i-485, and I-768 all in one day and got the receipt back on april 22, 2009. after that i send I-864 on june 19, 2009. When am i going to have my biometrics done and when can i get my ead? i mean how many days after i-864 is going to be my biometrics?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 4:21 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biometrics!!!!!

Originally Posted by nelaornela
I send i-130, i-485, and I-768 all in one day and got the receipt back on april 22, 2009. after that i send I-864 on june 19, 2009. When am i going to have my biometrics done and when can i get my ead? i mean how many days after i-864 is going to be my biometrics?
The I-864 was supposed to go in at the very beginning. By not sending it in at the start, you got a letter we call an RFE/Request For Evidence.

Once you get an RFE, all processing projections (guesses) go out the door.. there is no way to predict 'how long' for anything now.

Generally, you should have word on your EAD within 90 days of returning your RFE information (the I-864 for you). The biometrics will happen first, but no way to know when. Certainly you need to wait a couple more weeks.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 5:05 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nelaornela
When am i going to have my biometrics done and when can i get my ead?
Generally, they don't process the EAD until the underlying AOS paperwork is complete. You should have sent the I-864 with the rest of the paperwork on April 22. Since you didn't send it until June 19, you can expect biometrics for the EAD sometime in the next 6 weeks but do not expect your EAD until 3 months after the biometrics are done.

This is not USCIS being slow... this is you not sending in a complete package.

Ian
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:06 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

And please let us know what form I-768 is for.
And did you include the medical with your applications?