Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Biographic changes after submitting your app

Wikiposts

Biographic changes after submitting your app

Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:47 am
it ain't ez bein cheezy

cheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to all
Default Biographic changes after submitting your app

So if you submitted your G-325 and are already approved and going thru the NVC stage, and your life situation has changed, should they be notified?

I had a job, don't have one now, my husband has a new job, so both of our G325 info is different than submitted.

I'm *assuming* my change of employ status will be noted on the I-864
and his on the DS230......

I just don't want to find out at the interview we were supposed to write and notify or anything like that. I assume lots of people have changes during this process being that it is so long......
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:52 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biographic changes after submitting your app

Originally Posted by cheezy
So if you submitted your G-325 and are already approved and going thru the NVC stage, and your life situation has changed, should they be notified?
Once submitted, you can't go back and change the G-325A. So no, nothing needs to be changed. You can put the current information on any new forms that come along that need to be submitted.

Rene
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:43 am
it ain't ez bein cheezy

cheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to all
Default Re: Biographic changes after submitting your app

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Once submitted, you can't go back and change the G-325A. So no, nothing needs to be changed. You can put the current information on any new forms that come along that need to be submitted.

Rene
that's what I figured, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. thanks a bunch.