The Best Way to Fill Out Your Forms

Wikiposts

The Best Way to Fill Out Your Forms

Old Aug 16th 2002, 11:28 am
Possumrex

Default The Best Way to Fill Out Your Forms

In order to have flawless forms go to
www.immiforms.com and pay their small fee for
the marriage forms package. Then input your info to their system. You can edit it
as many times as you want. The system leads you through filling in the info. The
forms have expandable spaces, unlike the INS website fillable forms. The system
distributes your info among the various forms you need. You can then print out
perfect forms at home, you just have to have the free download of Adobe Acrobat.
This way you save retyping over and over with the fillable forms provided by INS or
other sites. I especially agonized over the G325 for a long time because my info was
too big for the small spaces but this system solved this problem for me and I ended
up with forms that I believe sailed thru the system in what may have been record
time. No one is forcing the government clerks to work on stuff exactly in the order
it was received so if you provide them a better-looking set of paperwork you give
them a chance to do the easy stuff first. The marriage forms package has all the
forms you will need to go thru the whole process.

Old Aug 16th 2002, 11:47 am
Mrtravel

Default Re: The Best Way to Fill Out Your Forms

In what way are you connected with this company?

possumrex wrote:
    > In order to have flawless forms go to
    > www.immiforms.com and pay their small fee
    > for the marriage forms package. Then input your info to their system. You can
    > edit it as many times as you want. The system leads you through filling in the
    > info. The forms have expandable spaces, unlike the INS website fillable forms.
    > The system distributes your info among the various forms you need. You can then
    > print out perfect forms at home, you just have to have the free download of Adobe
    > Acrobat. This way you save retyping over and over with the fillable forms provided
    > by INS or other sites. I especially agonized over the G325 for a long time because
    > my info was too big for the small spaces but this system solved this problem for me
    > and I ended up with forms that I believe sailed thru the system in what may have
    > been record time. No one is forcing the government clerks to work on stuff exactly
    > in the order it was received so if you provide them a better-looking set of
    > paperwork you give them a chance to do the easy stuff first. The marriage forms
    > package has all the forms you will need to go thru the whole process.

Old Aug 16th 2002, 11:48 am
Ben Johnson

Or for free, (and with no "agony") you can download the needed forms from the INS web
site and simply fill the forms in with neat handwriting.

"possumrex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] o-
m
    > In order to have flawless forms go to
    > www.immiforms.com and pay their small fee
    > for the marriage forms package. Then input your info to their system. You can
    > edit it as many times as you want. The system leads you through filling in the
    > info. The forms have expandable spaces, unlike the INS website fillable forms.
    > The system distributes your info among the various forms you need. You can then
    > print out perfect forms at home, you just have to have the free download of Adobe
    > Acrobat. This way you save retyping over and over with the fillable forms provided
    > by INS or other sites. I especially agonized over the G325 for a long time because
    > my info was too big for the small spaces but this system solved this problem for me
    > and I ended up with forms that I believe sailed thru the system in what may have
    > been record time. No one is forcing the government clerks to work on stuff exactly
    > in the order it was received so if you provide them a better-looking set of
    > paperwork you give them a chance to do the easy stuff first. The marriage forms
    > package has all the forms you will need to go thru the whole process.

Old Aug 17th 2002, 3:30 am
Possumrex

Of course I am not affiliated in any way with this company!!!! I am trying to make a
helpful suggestion, having noticed posters who were having trouble fitting all their
info into the very small spaces on the forms. I lost a lot of time worrying about
how to make it fit. Anything that is typed is automatically neater than any
handwriting and neatness counts.

"Ben Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] hlink.net>...
    > Or for free, (and with no "agony") you can download the needed forms from the INS
    > web site and simply fill the forms in with neat handwriting.
    > "possumrex" <[email protected]> wrote in message [url="news:d225e6e1.0208161528.-[/q1]
[q1]> [email protected]"]news:[email protected] om[-

> /url]...
    > > In order to have flawless forms go to
    > > www.immiforms.com and pay their small fee
    > > for the marriage forms package. Then input your info to their system. You can
    > > edit it as many times as you want. The system leads you through filling in the
    > > info. The forms have expandable spaces, unlike the INS website fillable forms.
    > > The system distributes your info among the various forms you need. You can then
    > > print out perfect forms at home, you just have to have the free download of Adobe
    > > Acrobat. This way you save retyping over and over with the fillable forms
    > > provided by INS or other sites. I especially agonized over the G325 for a long
    > > time because my info was too big for the small spaces but this system solved this
    > > problem for me and I ended up with forms that I believe sailed thru the system in
    > > what may have been record time. No one is forcing the government clerks to work
    > > on stuff exactly in the order it was received so if you provide them a
    > > better-looking set of paperwork you give them a chance to do the easy stuff
    > > first. The marriage forms package has all the forms you will need to go thru the
    > > whole process.
    > >

Old Aug 17th 2002, 3:40 am
Ben Johnson

> Anything that is typed is automatically neater than any handwriting and
    > neatness counts.

Agreed..... but a typed INS document gets no special treatment over a document filled
out with legible handwriting.

possumrex" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
om
    > Of course I am not affiliated in any way with this company!!!! I am trying to make
    > a helpful suggestion, having noticed posters who were having trouble fitting all
    > their info into the very small spaces on the forms. I lost a lot of time worrying
    > about how to make it fit. Anything that is typed is automatically neater than any
    > handwriting and neatness counts.

Old Aug 17th 2002, 4:57 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Possumrex:
the marriage forms package. Then input your info to their system. You can edit it
as many times as you want. The system leads you through filling in the info. The
perfect forms at home, you just have to have the free download of Adobe Acrobat.
This way you save retyping over and over with the fillable forms provided by INS or
other sites. I especially agonized over the G325 for a long time because my info was
too big for the small spaces but this system solved this problem for me and I ended
up with forms that I believe sailed thru the system in what may have been record
time. No one is forcing the government clerks to work on stuff exactly in the order
it was received so if you provide them a better-looking set of paperwork you give
them a chance to do the easy stuff first. The marriage forms package has all the
Thanks for posting. I'm sure there is someone on here who appreciates your little tip. I know what you mean by inputting data into very small spaces. By the way, exactly how much did you pay?
It's too late for me. I have done all the filing I'm ever going to do with the INS But I would certainly have considered such an option had I known about it.
Ranjini
Old Aug 18th 2002, 6:44 am
Possumrex

Ranjini <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by Possumrex:
    > > In order to have flawless forms go to http://www.immiforms.com/www.immiforms.com and pay their small fee
    > > for the marriage forms package. Then input your info to their system. You can
    > > edit it as many times as you want. The system leads you through filling in the
    > > info. The forms have expandable spaces, unlike the INS website fillable forms.
    > > The system distributes your info among the various forms you need. You can then
    > > print out perfect forms at home, you just have to have the free download of Adobe
    > > Acrobat. This way you save retyping over and over with the fillable forms
    > > provided by INS or other sites. I especially agonized over the G325 for a long
    > > time because my info was too big for the small spaces but this system solved this
    > > problem for me and I ended up with forms that I believe sailed thru the system in
    > > what may have been record time. No one is forcing the government clerks to work
    > > on stuff exactly in the order it was received so if you provide them a
    > > better-looking set of paperwork you give them a chance to do the easy stuff
    > > first. The marriage forms package has all the forms you will need to go thru the
    > > whole process.
    > >
    > Thanks for posting. I'm sure there is someone on here who appreciates your little
    > tip. I know what you mean by inputting data into very small spaces. By the way,
    > exactly how much did you pay? It's too late for me. I have done all the filing I'm
    > ever going to do with the INS But I would certainly have considered such an
    > option had I known about it. Ranjini

Hello Ranjini,

If I remember correctly, the cost of the marriage forms package is a whopping $24.95
including more than 28 forms which will be needed to carry one all the way thru the
family immigration process, including two G325 forms, one for you and one for your
loved one. They support 50+ immigration related forms.

I want to say again that I have no affiliation with this company but I am just so
enthusiastic about them that I wanted to post this recommendation and will continue
to do so now and then. The reason I posted this now is that I saw where people had
been having trouble with their G325 forms which was the one that was driving me nuts.
It is like torture to try to fit your info about a long and complex life into those
tiny little boxes. Even the space for a birthplace is too small, especially if
someone were from Highland-on-the-Lake, New York or Newcomerstown, Ohio or Rancho
Santa Margarita, California, to name a few long ones. With the expandable nature of
the Immiforms system this problem is overcome.
- Robert

Old Aug 18th 2002, 7:10 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

One note to be kept in mind, as stated on the INS website there are many unauthorized "companies" online offering fillable INS forms for the general public. However, the INS cautions that these forms might not be the most current and acceptable forms for use. Be sure that the forms offered are the current forms or you will have not only wasted $24.95 but valuable time as well when they are rejected.

Rete
Old Aug 18th 2002, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

mailmena is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool stuff. But I'd rather not leave my saved G325 info online regardless how 'private' they say it is.
Old Aug 18th 2002, 8:49 am
Ben Johnson

All the more reason to download the latest forms from the INS, and just write the
information......quick, easy, just as good as having typed forms for ALL practical
purposes, and will save you $25.00

Ben

"Rete" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > One note to be kept in mind, as stated on the INS website there are many
    > unauthorized "companies" online offering fillable INS forms for the general public.
    > However, the INS cautions that these forms might not be the most current and
    > acceptable forms for use. Be sure that the forms offered are the current forms or
    > you will have not only wasted $24.95 but valuable time as well when they are
    > rejected.
    > Rete
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 18th 2002, 12:36 pm
Oregon/ShangHai

donahso is an unknown quantity at this point

Another option, that I chose, was to pay Adobe $30 (as I remember) to get Adobe Approver. It let's me use any fillable pdf document and SAVE the changes. My info isn't on a server somewhere and I can update it as I please.

-Don H
Old Aug 18th 2002, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

mailmena is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by donahso:
Another option, that I chose, was to pay Adobe $30 (as I remember) to get Adobe Approver. It let's me use any fillable pdf document and SAVE the changes. My info isn't on a server somewhere and I can update it as I please.

-Don H
I don't know what version Adobe Acrobat I have, but I can save it too. You can also adjust the boxes and fonts to the size you wish. I'm not computer savvy and it was quite easy to do.
Old Aug 18th 2002, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

gardencity is an unknown quantity at this point

While it is a good idea to have such immiforms. Having all private details online in somebody's server is not a good idea. Imagine someone using your very precious details and getting away with whatever those info could be used for? what if another GC is processing based on those private info?

Sound paranoic but anything can happen.

Acrobat (it's dummy-proof) is a better option because it is editable and you save your private info onto your own hard disk drive.

Comparaively, even good-ol-handwriting is better.

Just IMHO.

Originally posted by donahso:

-Don H
Old Aug 19th 2002, 9:03 am
Possumrex

mailmena <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > Cool stuff. But I'd rather not leave my saved G325 info online regardless how
    > 'private' they say it is.

Yes I see what you are saying, but they do have one of those lock icons when you are
logged in.

As far as handwritten forms, of course they will work. But my handwriting is so bad
I was afraid they would just circular file my forms for being illegible.

Old Aug 19th 2002, 3:01 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

mailmena <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > Cool stuff. But I'd rather not leave my saved G325 info online regardless how
    > 'private' they say it is.

Yes I see what you are saying, but they do have one of those lock icons when you are
logged in.

As far as handwritten forms, of course they will work. But my handwriting is so bad
I was afraid they would just circular file my forms for being illegible.
There's nothing I hate more than filling out INS forms by hand. Especially the bio forms that come in quadruplicate. Lack of space being the worst of it. Fortunately, most of the forms are available in the fillable format. But again the problem of lack of space. Managed to circumvent that by using continuation sheets rather than squeeze information in or having to handwrite.
I think your idea is a good one if you are willing to fork out the $24. By the way, are the forms the latest, datewise?
Ranjini