Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

BCIS Notices for K3 EAD Biometric Appt?

Wikiposts

BCIS Notices for K3 EAD Biometric Appt?

Old Oct 18th 2003, 2:07 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default BCIS Notices for K3 EAD Biometric Appt?

My husband has his biometric appointment this next week. On the NOA it says to bring "a copy of all receipt notices received from BCIS in relation to your current application of benefits." So does this mean he needs to bring a copy of the K3 NOAs, 130 NOA? Please advise.
Thanks
Old Oct 18th 2003, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsm is an unknown quantity at this point

I took my original NOA's, they asked me if I had them with me, but they didn't want to see them! They just looked at my ID and the EAD NOA, which they stamped on the back and gave back to me after I had the biometrics done. But of course that was just my experience, go ahead and make copies if you want to & take them with you just incase.
Old Oct 18th 2003, 10:46 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BCIS Notices for K3 EAD Biometric Appt?

Originally posted by cindyabs
My husband has his biometric appointment this next week. On the NOA it says to bring "a copy of all receipt notices received from BCIS in relation to your current application of benefits." So does this mean he needs to bring a copy of the K3 NOAs, 130 NOA? Please advise.
Thanks
Hi Cindy

I took them all with me but they didn't ask to see any of them apart from the EAD NOA. Like mrsm they stamped the EAD NOA and gave it back to me when it was all done.

Maggie
Old Oct 18th 2003, 10:49 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BCIS Notices for K3 EAD Biometric Appt?

Originally posted by cindyabs
Thanks

Also... I had the urge to giggle whilst they nice man was taking my fingerprints and photo but thought the better of it !!! I also wanted to crack silly jokes but thought the better of that too.. somehow I just don't think they'd see the funny side and after getting this far I was paranoid they would tell me to go away!!

Maggie
Old Oct 18th 2003, 12:42 pm
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

I just took the EAD NOA and some ID. I wasn't asked for anything else......

They were waiting for me to arrive and were pretty disappointed when they saw me...... for some reason my age was listed as 103!!!!! Thank goodness I don't look THAT old!