Reload this Page >

Back again with update...

Wikiposts

Back again with update...

Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:22 am

AmberNickVN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back again with update...

Hey again!

I know I'm barely around here but I've been enjoying the wonderfullness of being a father.

Currently, Amber, our baby and I are in the UK until I get my interview.

The packet was delivered to my home in the UK on August 10th.

WELL, tonight my mother in law called from Florida to tell us that she had received another NOA, I'm guessing the I-130....is that normal? I'm kinda confused as we received the packet really quickly (within 4 weeks of i-129f).
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:35 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back again with update...

Originally Posted by AmberNickVN
Hey again!

I know I'm barely around here but I've been enjoying the wonderfullness of being a father.

Currently, Amber, our baby and I are in the UK until I get my interview.

The packet was delivered to my home in the UK on August 10th.

WELL, tonight my mother in law called from Florida to tell us that she had received another NOA, I'm guessing the I-130....is that normal? I'm kinda confused as we received the packet really quickly (within 4 weeks of i-129f).
Hi Nick!

Glad you guys are all together! Have her read what it is that she received, but most likely yes, it has to do with the I-130. So you have received Packet 3 forms in the UK? Depending on how fast you want to return to the USA, you can follow either method through to completion. The I-130 method leads to a better outcome as far as receiving your CR-1 visa and green card upon entry to the USA. But if you have to get back to USA soon, the K-3 will work to get your there, and then you can decide which one to do from the USA...either AOS in the USA, or return to UK for the IV interview, whenever that comes up.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nick,
I dont have anything useful to add but I just wanted to say congratulations on the child, and good luck with everything!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 3:34 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrea874
Hey Nick,
I dont have anything useful to add but I just wanted to say congratulations on the child, and good luck with everything!
Ditto!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 2:13 am

AmberNickVN is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks y'all!

I SHOULD be getting excited about it all but I'm starting to dread saying bye to my family - I basically have the msot generous and wonderful parents I could ever ask for and feel like I'm betraying them somewhat

Pics of baby you ask?! I'm more than happy to share pics of our lil beautiful girl with the world (see below)...
Attached Thumbnails Back again with update...-ava1.jpg   Back again with update...-ava2.jpg   Back again with update...-ava3.jpg