Wikiposts

Atlanta Temporary EAD

Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:13 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Atlanta Temporary EAD

I am not getting a warm fuzzy here with the K3 EAD issuance, seems they have slowed down some on those as well as for the K3s. Anyway if my husband wants to get his EAD on the 91st day (as another K3 poster did in another thread) we would have to use Atlanta as the local office. Their website says they only do applications by mail for EADs. We would be trying to get a temporary or interim one until the originally applied for one shows up. Wouldn't you have to do that in person (thinking outside the box here)?
Any other folks had that experience in Atlanta, with just showing up? It's 4 hours from here so not right next door.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 11:51 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Atlanta Temporary EAD

Originally posted by cindyabs
I am not getting a warm fuzzy here with the K3 EAD issuance, seems they have slowed down some on those as well as for the K3s. Anyway if my husband wants to get his EAD on the 91st day (as another K3 poster did in another thread) we would have to use Atlanta as the local office. Their website says they only do applications by mail for EADs. We would be trying to get a temporary or interim one until the originally applied for one shows up. Wouldn't you have to do that in person (thinking outside the box here)?
Any other folks had that experience in Atlanta, with just showing up? It's 4 hours from here so not right next door.
Yeah, any Atlanta people that didn't get theirs within 90 days?? I'm curious too!

Oh, and PS Your timeline says you still haven't gotten your EAD yet?

Last edited by Steffi; Dec 15th 2003 at 11:54 am.