Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Approved!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Approved!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2003, 6:41 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Approved!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! You guys are great!!!

Steffi and CaliforniaBride, my parents will send me packet 3 and all, so that's how I'll take care of everything! =) I'm going through the Paris embassy, not London's. Would the forms be the same?
Old Nov 21st 2003, 6:47 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
Steffi and CaliforniaBride, my parents will send me packet 3 and all, so that's how I'll take care of everything! =) I'm going through the Paris embassy, not London's. Would the forms be the same?
I see you already got that planned out. And uhmmm...not sure about Paris to be honest. I just tried to look at their website but couldn't even find the K1 under the "non-immigrant" visas! Weird. So to be honest I have no idea...sowee.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 6:54 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Steffi
I see you already got that planned out. And uhmmm...not sure about Paris to be honest. I just tried to look at their website but couldn't even find the K1 under the "non-immigrant" visas! Weird. So to be honest I have no idea...sowee.
*hehe*, yeah their website pretty much sucks... Thanks for trying to find out for me though! =) I guess I could still just download them and fill them out, and we'll see if they're the same or not!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 6:56 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
*hehe*, yeah their website pretty much sucks... Thanks for trying to find out for me though! =) I guess I could still just download them and fill them out, and we'll see if they're the same or not!
No problem - I just wish I could have had more sucess! But yeah, sounds like a good idea to me. I'm sure they'd still be pretty similar, if not the same.