Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Approved!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Approved!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2003, 2:30 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Approved!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

At 7:30 this morning my case status had changed!!! I AM APPROVED!!!!

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I'm still thinking about you guys and checking the NG every few days. I read about the approvals of lpdiver, CaliforniaBride, Reuben, goldrush, and all the others, and I know the others will get theirs soon!

I am in the US right now visiting my hubby until New Year's (didn't want him to be alone for the holidays! ), so it'd be cool if I could have my interview right after I get back, so I'd only be away from him for a couple of weeks!

Catch y'all later!

Last edited by JoshsCarole; Nov 21st 2003 at 2:35 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: Approved!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Originally posted by JoshsCarole

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I'm still thinking about you guys and checking the NG every few days. I read about the approvals of lpdiver, CaliforniaBride, Reuben, goldrush, and all the others, and I know the others will get theirs soon!

I am in the US right now visiting my hubby until New Year's (didn't want him to be alone for the holidays! ), so it'd be cool if I could have my interview right after I get back, so I'd only be away from him for a couple of weeks!

Catch y'all later!
Another approval - WOW - congratulations!!

Happy Holidays
Old Nov 21st 2003, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Catch y'all later!
Congratulations!!! I get so excited everytime someone is approved. Happy Holidays!!!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 3:32 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Leslie
Old Nov 21st 2003, 3:57 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Catch y'all later!
CONGRATS!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:03 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's great news. I hope you have a wonderful Xmas and New Year.

I'm here with hubby too. I have to go back to UK before Xmas though. But we're hoping that it will be a short visit for me. Just trying to organise hubby, stepson, birthson and where/when we are going to spend Xmas.

I wish we had timed it differently, but I had to be here beacuse hubby's mother died earlier this year and needed me here for her memorial service.

This is such an exciting week though. We should have a party!!!

CB

Catch y'all later!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:09 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Catch y'all later!
Yay, congrats!!!

How are you going to handle doing the packet 3 and stuff? Is there maybe any way someone could send you packet 3 and you can send it back to them so that they can send it to thembassy so that you can pretty much ensure your interview will be soon after you return from the US? (Wow that was a long sentence *L* - I hope it wasn't too confusing!)
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, Josh and Carole, this is indeed good news!!!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:33 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Good question Steffi. Not directly at me I know but here's a partial answer, might help Josh&Carole.

I've just had my approval and I'm in the US with my husband too. I spoke to my attorney on Wednesday and he said that he would prepare the package for us and have everything ready for me to take back to the Uk with me (at the end of December).

I don't know whether J&C have an attorney, but if ours can get the forms then they must be readily available.

Originally posted by Steffi
Yay, congrats!!!

How are you going to handle doing the packet 3 and stuff? Is there maybe any way someone could send you packet 3 and you can send it back to them so that they can send it to thembassy so that you can pretty much ensure your interview will be soon after you return from the US? (Wow that was a long sentence *L* - I hope it wasn't too confusing!)
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:36 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
I don't know whether J&C have an attorney, but if ours can get the forms then they must be readily available.
Yes, you can download them from the London embassy website. I would advise everyone to download them ahead of time anyway because you will be prepared so that you can send them back asap.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Catch y'all later!

CONGRATULATIONS. !!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

The approvals just keep rolling in!

Congratulations!!

Elaine
Old Nov 21st 2003, 6:21 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Congrats Josh&Carole!!! Wow, is this the best week in the history of the MSC! I'm telling you, my case must've been the cause of the previous slow phase!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 6:24 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally posted by Steffi
Yes, you can download them from the London embassy website. I would advise everyone to download them ahead of time anyway because you will be prepared so that you can send them back asap.
Erm? Now I'm confused. Not sure what you meant in your original question.

Hope my info helped though.

CB
Old Nov 21st 2003, 6:33 pm
K1 via London

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
Erm? Now I'm confused. Not sure what you meant in your original question.

Hope my info helped though.

CB
Which part are you confused about? *confused myself now, hehe*
I was just saying that you can indeed download the forms needed to be returned after packet 3...I thought that's what you had asked?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.