Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Approved! Approved! Approved!!! Will Be Together In 3 Days !!!

Wikiposts

Approved! Approved! Approved!!! Will Be Together In 3 Days !!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

wesleygolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Approved! Approved! Approved!!! Will Be Together In 3 Days !!!

MY god, this is the happiest day of my life ! My fiance just called me 30 minutes ago after the K- 1 interview in Brazil ! She was approved and will be arriving here in the US on Monday morning. I want to thank so many people on here for their posts and encouragement during the last several months. When i have time to settle down from this emotional high i will give you all the details from the start to finish. I will say this though, from the time we started our K-1 visa until today it only took 7 months 22 days, and that includes her first K-1 intervew last month that she was told i need a co-sponsor and she had to go back today, and it was approved in less than 2 minutes this morning. Thanks to all and any questions you may have, please send me i will be happy to tell you everything i know. I love you all !!! Wes
Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved! Approved! Approved!!! Will Be Together In 3 Days !!!

Originally posted by wesleygolf
MY god, this is the happiest day of my life ! My fiance just called me 30 minutes ago after the K- 1 interview in Brazil ! She was approved and will be arriving here in the US on Monday morning. I want to thank so many people on here for their posts and encouragement during the last several months. When i have time to settle down from this emotional high i will give you all the details from the start to finish. I will say this though, from the time we started our K-1 visa until today it only took 7 months 22 days, and that includes her first K-1 intervew last month that she was told i need a co-sponsor and she had to go back today, and it was approved in less than 2 minutes this morning. Thanks to all and any questions you may have, please send me i will be happy to tell you everything i know. I love you all !!! Wes
That's GREAT news, Wesley..... Congratulations
Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

clare009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow - that's great news! Congrats!

Hopefully it will be me and JD's time soon

Clare
Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! You couldn't have asked for a better xmas present. Enjoy your celebration.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Fantastic News Wesley!

CNGRATULATINS!!!!

Merry Christmas to you both - one of your wishes has just come true
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:13 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY!!!!!!
What a Christmas Present!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

SugarKane is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!! I can feel the excitement coming through the post!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and Happy Holidays!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:22 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hugest congrats. Will you be able to sleep for the next two nights?
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:22 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!

What fantastic news!!

I hope that your fiancee has a safe and comfortable journey to be with you again.

Enjoy a wonderful Christmas together.

Best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

cmstrick is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats! and i have a question for you....were you given a specific date for your first appointment? were you given a specific date for your second appointment or did they just tell you to come back when you had the papers? nonetheless have a HAPPY HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

That's awesome!!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! You're going to be so busy running around getting ready for your honey (at least I would) that Monday will be here in no time!!! I hope I'm making a similar post tomorrow (fiance has 2nd K1 interview )

I'm so happy for you two!!

MarDae
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS.......... THE PERFECT XMAS GIFT......!!!!

MERRY CHRITSMAS
Old Dec 18th 2003, 4:22 am
GiveMeStrength

That's GREAT NEWS!!! Congratulations!!! Monday's not far away!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 4:39 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sibsie
Will you be able to sleep for the next two nights?
Or is the question: will he be getting sleep the two nights after Monday?

But congratulations!!! That's great that your fiance will be on the next best plane out - I know I was! Interview Friday, flew out Sunday. Enjoy her arrival!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.