Wikiposts

Approved

Old May 21st 2004, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice
Default Approved

hey ya'll

shaking like a nervous leaf so please forgive me if i sound like a stupid fool....

k1 was approved on 05/20/2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for answering questions, talking with me, just being there period (full-stop).

Melody
Old May 21st 2004, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

MMA2002 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Approved

congratulations!
Old May 21st 2004, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

silent-whispers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by melody32
hey ya'll

shaking like a nervous leaf so please forgive me if i sound like a stupid fool....

THANK YOU EVERYONE for answering questions, talking with me, just being there period (full-stop).

Melody

Wonderful News Melody!! ~ Congratulations!!
Old May 22nd 2004, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Melody, that's FANTASTIC news!!!! Congratulations!! May thje rest of this process be more speedy for you.

Kath xxx

6 days and counting...
Old May 22nd 2004, 6:28 am
AOS-LA District Office

mc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant future

hey ya'll

Melody

Hey Melody!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

Wow! That's fantastic news!!!!!

Good luck with the rest of the process!!
Old May 22nd 2004, 7:00 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

hey ya'll

Melody

Hey that is great. He got is K-1 in about 4 months. That is a record these days.

Now on to getting here, getting married and getting adjusted.

Rete
Old May 22nd 2004, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

like i said...i was too excited and spoke like a fool, idiot, etc...

i got my NOA2 not the k1 approved...

sorry for the confusion; but, thank you for the congrats and good wishes everyone

Melody
*blush*
Old May 22nd 2004, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

You're right behind me so you should be getting yours hopefully anytime too
Old May 22nd 2004, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

brigeet will become famous soon enoughbrigeet will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Melody!!!! I'm glad California is speeding up a bit. I wish they were that fast for us! How did you and your fiance find out? How did you two react?
Old May 22nd 2004, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you

I found out by checking the status online (even though I had promised myself a week of not checking). You would think that after having it memorized and written down on sticky notes that I wouldn't have had to to triple check the case number..but I did. I even re-checked the status this morning just to make sure that the didn't take it back.

Our reaction was unadulterated shock and lots of "whooo hoooos". Today there were phone calls to family and friends letting them know. Though I'm sure my brother and his family didn't appreciate the 9:50pm phone call they received when we first found out *chuckle*