Approved!!!!!!1

Old May 2nd 2002, 6:40 pm
Vinnie

Default Approved!!!!!!1

My fiance visa was approved yesterday,May 1st. My case was received on March23rd. I
had called my Senator(Kennedy) last week to see if he could find out why it was
taking so long. Maybe his intervention helped. I don't know. Bt I am wicked happy
right now. On to the next phase in Manila. Anyone heard how long it takes in the
Phillipines for the embassy to process the I-134 forms? My fiancee,Glennie, has all
the documents necessary ready and waiting for the embassy to contact her. Any
insights would be greatly appreciated.

Old May 2nd 2002, 10:40 pm
Jeffrey Scharpf

Default Re: Approved!!!!!!1

Congrats vinnie! That was a very short time! It took mine about 5 months for 129
approval, but the 134/consular part was done in weeks!

"vinnie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My fiance visa was approved yesterday,May 1st. My case was received on March23rd. I
    > had called my Senator(Kennedy) last week to see if he could find out why it was
    > taking so long. Maybe his intervention helped. I don't know. Bt I am wicked happy
    > right now. On to the next phase in Manila. Anyone heard how long it takes in the
    > Phillipines for the embassy to process the I-134 forms? My fiancee,Glennie, has all
    > the documents necessary ready and waiting for the embassy to contact her. Any
    > insights would be greatly appreciated.