Reload this Page >

Application Receipt Number???

Wikiposts

Application Receipt Number???

Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

colinlieu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application Receipt Number???

Now, I know this is gonna sound extremely stupid, but where the @#$%^%& hell do I find this application receipt number? On all my letters, the only thing i can find is the dirty A number. I can NOT find a single 13-character number.

Please help...

M.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application Receipt Number???

Originally posted by colinlieu
Now, I know this is gonna sound extremely stupid, but where the @#$%^%& hell do I find this application receipt number? On all my letters, the only thing i can find is the dirty A number. I can NOT find a single 13-character number.

Please help...

M.

Calm down
Where did you file?
On your NOA, there is a receip tnumber. (top left)
Old Jan 29th 2004, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

colinlieu is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry, I guess it's the lack of sleep

I filled in TSC, and I'm looking for the status of my I-485. I just had my AOS interview yesterday, but we have to submit more documentation, and I just wanted to be able to check how things are going from time to time.

Thanks for the message, I feel kind of desperate right now. But I guess it happens to everybody, especially here, right? I'll send a little prayer for you.

M.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by colinlieu
I'm sorry, I guess it's the lack of sleep

I filled in TSC, and I'm looking for the status of my I-485. I just had my AOS interview yesterday, but we have to submit more documentation, and I just wanted to be able to check how things are going from time to time.

Thanks for the message, I feel kind of desperate right now. But I guess it happens to everybody, especially here, right? I'll send a little prayer for you.

M.
Hi:

This is a marriage based NG and not a employent based one.

However, once your case was transferred from TSC, it stopped being trackable. Unless the district returns the file to the TSC for some reason or other.

You may want to check in other NG's covering non-marriage cases.