Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number

Wikiposts

Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number

Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Gigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant future
Default Re: Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number

Thanks, Jeff ... will do.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:13 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gigiola
No Patrick, I simply made a deposit when I was there in September. A US bank account and cash/credit card make it easier to pay for stuff on line there .. and Christmas is coming up!
Ok that makes sense. I am thinking that the fact you are not actually living in the US makes a difference, what address did you use for the account? US or UK?
Patrick
Old Nov 11th 2004, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Gigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant future

Used husband's address in US .. where I might even get to live one day!