Wikiposts

Appeal Dismissed

Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:48 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appeal Dismissed

Hey Hwarang!

I am so sorry to hear to hear your appeal was dismissed,
I know you don't feel like going thru all this again but you can't give up!, I hope you apply for another waiver, we will always be here to support you!!
Take care and keep us updated!!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 4:52 pm
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey Hwarang!

I am so sorry to hear to hear your appeal was dismissed,
I know you don't feel like going thru all this again but you can't give up!, I hope you apply for another waiver, we will always be here to support you!!
Take care and keep us updated!!
Thank you so much guys, your support is most appreciated.

HUGS
Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:02 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hwarang
Thank you so much guys, your support is most appreciated.

HUGS
Come here to vent whenever is needed
(((Hugs)))
Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough

If it's really that hurtful -- why not just move to Canada? Live in Toronto and you won't even notice you're not in the US.

-= nav =-
Old Feb 13th 2004, 10:27 am
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future

Originally posted by supernav
If it's really that hurtful -- why not just move to Canada? Live in Toronto and you won't even notice you're not in the US.

-= nav =-

Actually, my 8 year old daughter made that same suggestion If only it were that easy and the money tree out back would shed a few more bills, lol.