AP approved yeaaaaaa!!

Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about
Default AP approved yeaaaaaa!!

Just had this message come up on the website to say I have been approved. Would rather have had the EAD approved first but at least its something

***This case has been approved. On August 5, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.***

Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:01 pm
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AP approved yeaaaaaa!!

Originally posted by whistlestop01
Just had this message come up on the website to say I have been approved. Would rather have had the EAD approved first but at least its something

***This case has been approved. On August 5, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.***

Congratulations
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by kud
Congratulations
Only thing is I dont want to travel at the moment lol. Don't have money to go anywhere but at least if my family became ill or something it's there.

Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Pauljarv is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very happy for you but can't help being slightly pissed off that I filed in Boston and have a receipt for my AP dated 12th May and am being told that it'll take a month from now. I have a sick grandpa and letter to prove it and have to go down to the Boston office and beg for my AP tomorrow morning.

Please don't think I begrudge you in the slightest it just bugs me that things don't seem to take a standard amount of time. I log on to the uscis.gov site and it's telling me my AP will take 30 to 60 days to process - 85 days have gone by!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pauljarv
I am very happy for you but can't help being slightly pissed off that I filed in Boston and have a receipt for my AP dated 12th May and am being told that it'll take a month from now. I have a sick grandpa and letter to prove it and have to go down to the Boston office and beg for my AP tomorrow morning.

Please don't think I begrudge you in the slightest it just bugs me that things don't seem to take a standard amount of time. I log on to the uscis.gov site and it's telling me my AP will take 30 to 60 days to process - 85 days have gone by!
That does suck!! I totally sympathise with you and wish i could give you mine as it isn't fair. I didn't mail in my forms till the 18 May. Just goes to show how the system just does not work.

I am desperate for the work permit more than anything else as I have been out of work for months now and money is very tight. IF only I got that instead and you the AP

Hopefully you will get yours very soon.

Best wishes to you.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:18 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations!! Hope the EAD will follow just as soon!

Kirsten
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Pauljarv is an unknown quantity at this point

That does suck!! I totally sympathise with you and wish i could give you mine as it isn't fair. I didn't mail in my forms till the 18 May. Just goes to show how the system just does not work.

I am desperate for the work permit more than anything else as I have been out of work for months now and money is very tight. IF only I got that instead and you the AP

Hopefully you will get yours very soon.

Best wishes to you.
Oh, I'm desperate for that too! I am glad you got the AP. I'm not even expecting my EAD to come anytime soon. I'm just glad you can go in after 91 days have passed to get the interim EAD. Just need a job now!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Gisela! Hope that EAD comes through soon!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 7:50 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's not a bad timeline for AP....congrats!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Steffi
Wow, that's not a bad timeline for AP....congrats!
I know!! I was in shock cos I was expecting such a big delay like all the others. I was expecting it say in December lol.

A Nice surprise.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:21 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey girlie!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I wish I had my EAD approved too!!
It is taking forever!!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey girlie!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I wish I had my EAD approved too!!
It is taking forever!!
Yikes! :scared: you have been waiting longer for your EAD.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.