AOS time at MSC/NBC

Old Feb 4th 2004, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Default AOS time at MSC/NBC

I'm guessing I've missed a discussion on this topic - would appreciate any helpful words on this. Have searched the board for past strings on *MSC/NBC processing times for I485's* but to no avail.

1) I see processing times are posted for all manner of applications but not for I485's at MSC/NBC

2) does anyone know what the estimated processing times are for AOS I485's at MSC/NBC

3) does anyone know why the USCIS doesn't post them

We are in NY but my husband's AOS was transferred to MSC due to Federal Plaza overload.

Thanks everyone.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Peter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS time at MSC/NBC

I'm in the same situation as you.

The last time MSC posted a processing time for I-485 was on the December 8 report. The processing date indicated then was 15 Feb 03.

I'm not sure why they haven't posted a processing time since, there was a rumour that they have had problems with the new process, so perhaps they feel it would be to inaccurate to post the times.

Hopefully we'll all receive some news soon as to what's going on!

Originally posted by janadeen
I'm guessing I've missed a discussion on this topic - would appreciate any helpful words on this. Have searched the board for past strings on *MSC/NBC processing times for I485's* but to no avail.

1) I see processing times are posted for all manner of applications but not for I485's at MSC/NBC

2) does anyone know what the estimated processing times are for AOS I485's at MSC/NBC

3) does anyone know why the USCIS doesn't post them

We are in NY but my husband's AOS was transferred to MSC due to Federal Plaza overload.

Thanks everyone.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS time at MSC/NBC

Dude - how glad am I that you replied?!

I've been starting to wonder if I was nuts or the only one out there with this concern or both.

Ok - I'll go back to crossing my fingers.

Many thanks.

Originally posted by Peter Newton
I'm in the same situation as you.

The last time MSC posted a processing time for I-485 was on the December 8 report. The processing date indicated then was 15 Feb 03.

I'm not sure why they haven't posted a processing time since, there was a rumour that they have had problems with the new process, so perhaps they feel it would be to inaccurate to post the times.

Hopefully we'll all receive some news soon as to what's going on!