Old Jul 3rd 2004, 3:52 am
nizwa

Default AOS receipt notice, no fingerprint notice

Are they going to mail it and when or do we have to ask for it? They
said on the phone be patient??

ERWIN

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS receipt notice, no fingerprint notice

Originally posted by nizwa
Are they going to mail it and when or do we have to ask for it? They
said on the phone be patient??

ERWIN
When I got my NOA for my AOS, they wrote a letter telling me to make an appointment for fingerprinting ASAP. I guess they do it differently for different offices?
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 8:55 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

I had a seperate letter informing me that I had to go for fingerprinting for AOS - this was through Baltimore.
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 9:59 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

don't know how long you've been waiting, but i waited two months. i got three NOA's all on the same day, one for AOS, I-785 and I-130.