Wikiposts

AOS question

Old Feb 11th 2004, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

London2ATL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS question

I'm filling in the forms.....does my husband (a USC) need to fill in the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative form? I looked on kamya.com and it doesn't mention it on the AOS section but it does mention it on the forms and fees part of the US visa site....help!
Old Feb 11th 2004, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS question

Originally posted by London2ATL
I'm filling in the forms.....does my husband (a USC) need to fill in the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative form? I looked on kamya.com and it doesn't mention it on the AOS section but it does mention it on the forms and fees part of the US visa site....help!
It depends on how you entered the U.S. My wife entered as a K-1 and we did not have send an I-130. We sent a copy of the I-797 (Notice of Approval) for the I-129F along with the I-485.
Old Feb 11th 2004, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

London2ATL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS question

I entered on a B2. I met and married my husband after I got here. I guess that means we have to fill in the I-130...?

QUOTE]Originally posted by jgbreton
It depends on how you entered the U.S. My wife entered as a K-1 and we did not have send an I-130. We sent a copy of the I-797 (Notice of Approval) for the I-129F along with the I-485. [/QUOTE]