AOS NOA's

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

goodguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS NOA's

Hello NY AOSers,

Those of you who filed AOS in New York recently (late 2003), what exactly did you receive in terms of the first wave of NOA's?

I filed EAD, AP, and AOS for my wife recently, and received NOA's for I765 (EAD), I131 (AP), and I864 (Affidavit of Support). All are from the MSC. The NOA's for I765 and I131 are expected, but why the NOA for I864? why don't they code it as a NOA for I485?

Does this sound like your experience?

Thanks in advance

goodguy
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS NOA's

Originally posted by goodguy
Hello NY AOSers,

Those of you who filed AOS in New York recently (late 2003), what exactly did you receive in terms of the first wave of NOA's?

I filed EAD, AP, and AOS for my wife recently, and received NOA's for I765 (EAD), I131 (AP), and I864 (Affidavit of Support). All are from the MSC. The NOA's for I765 and I131 are expected, but why the NOA for I864? why don't they code it as a NOA for I485?

Thanks in advance

goodguy
My wife received NOAs for the I-765, I-131, I-485 and I-864. However, the NOA for the I-864 has the same receipt/tracking # as the NOA for the I-485.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Peter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS NOA's

That's what I received.

Congratulations, at least you know you're in the system - and have a tracking number. Most NYCers only received a yellow till receipt, or even nothing!

Originally posted by goodguy
Hello NY AOSers,

Thanks in advance

goodguy