AOS in Milwaukee

Old Oct 11th 2007, 2:32 am
Just Joined

dnicolel is an unknown quantity at this point
Question AOS in Milwaukee

Has anyone experienced the interview at the Milwaukee office?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS in Milwaukee

Originally Posted by dnicolel
Has anyone experienced the interview at the Milwaukee office?
A friend of mine did. Do you have a particular question I can ask her?

Rene
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: AOS in Milwaukee

Originally Posted by Noorah101
A friend of mine did. Do you have a particular question I can ask her?

Rene
I was just wondering how long they spent at the interview, if they were separated for questioning at any point, and if they walked out knowing it had been approved or denied.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:37 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dnicolel
I was just wondering how long they spent at the interview, if they were separated for questioning at any point, and if they walked out knowing it had been approved or denied.
My friend is American, her husband is Egyptian. Their interview was about 15 minutes long, they were not separated, and he got approved on the same day as the interview. They were doing AOS from a K-3 visa.

Rene
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

markhawksley is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a Brit, wife is USC, and had AOS interview at Milwaukee in February 2005. After waiting for about 10 minutes, the interview (more of a chat really) lasted about 15 minutes. The very nice lady didn't even ask to see all the extra stuff like wedding photos we had brought. She stamped my passport and told me to expect the card in a few weeks. She also told me to assertive with the immigration people at passport control if they tried to inspect me when I used it.

The only negative is that parking can be a pain-arrive with plenty of time to find a spot on the street, and bring lots of quarters!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the information. I guess it sounds like it will be a pretty painless experience.