Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS Medical Exam in NYC

AOS Medical Exam in NYC

Old Jun 27th 2005, 12:53 am
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough
Default AOS Medical Exam in NYC

Hi folks,

I'm browsing around the civil surgeons that are listed on the USCIS website for New York City, and am wondering which one is the best choice, as far as price, and general service and knowledge goes.

What are your experiences with the civil surgeons available in NYC?

Thanks
Old Jun 27th 2005, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS Medical Exam in NYC

Originally Posted by nathan barley
Hi folks,

I'm browsing around the civil surgeons that are listed on the USCIS website for New York City, and am wondering which one is the best choice, as far as price, and general service and knowledge goes.

What are your experiences with the civil surgeons available in NYC?

Thanks

I went to some guy near Columbus Circle, paid $150 or so, good experience...
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:00 am
Just Joined

ambrosia is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to some dodgy place in Downtown Brooklyn - $200 cash only - I don't know if you saw Vera Drake but that movie came to mind as I handed over my wedge.
The experience lasted a few seconds as they took a blood test and that was it -- I picked up the results a few days later --

I wouldn't go there if was ill -- I hope.

Good luck with the whole interview thing though.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Ndori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ambrosia
I went to some dodgy place in Downtown Brooklyn - $200 cash only - I don't know if you saw Vera Drake but that movie came to mind as I handed over my wedge.
The experience lasted a few seconds as they took a blood test and that was it -- I picked up the results a few days later --

I wouldn't go there if was ill -- I hope.

Good luck with the whole interview thing though.
Check out this guy in Chinatown...$130
Old Jun 27th 2005, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Peter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond repute

Nathan - see my PM to you.

I used Dr. Timothy Robinson, 32-45 Bell Boulevard, Bayside, NY 11361 Tel: (718)631-0072 and had a good experience.