AOS K1 FBI check

Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

k1journey is just really nicek1journey is just really nicek1journey is just really nicek1journey is just really nicek1journey is just really nicek1journey is just really nicek1journey is just really nicek1journey is just really nice
Default AOS K1 FBI check

Anyone know how long an FBI check normally takes. They have status pages for how long you wait for the BCIS but not for the FBI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ourcomplaints_nsc
http://www.geocities.com/k1journey
Old Feb 4th 2004, 11:24 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS K1 FBI check

Originally posted by k1journey
Anyone know how long an FBI check normally takes. They have status pages for how long you wait for the BCIS but not for the FBI
I had my prints taken at the Fort Lauderdale ASC in Sep 03, and in Dec, I called the FBI to check status. They told me that the results had been completed and sent back to Miami USCIS the very same day I had them done. I'm hoping that when we have our interview, everything will be good to go and they won't give me that line, "We're waiting on the FBI results before we issue your stamp". I'm not that hopeful, though, as another poster here had the same thing. FBI results were sent back, but they're still waiting for the stamp a year later. If that happens to me, I'll be making calls to everyone in authority I can think of every week until I get a satisfactory answer. To me, that wait is totally unacceptable when the FBI have supposedly done their check.

Kate. xxxx